What would you rather have removed from the game than rebalanced?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Plorf, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Plorf

No explanation required.

I'll start: Light assaults.
    • Up x 1
  2. Frostiken

Every person who refers to themselves as a 'pilot'.
    • Up x 19
  3. Flashtirade

AV turret hands down
    • Up x 12
  4. FateJH

People who post on the official forums.
    I'll lead that procession out the door myself.
    • Up x 7
  5. Alarox

Bugs.
    • Up x 30
  6. ZeroRyoko

Light assaults.
  7. gibstorm

MAX
    • Up x 8
  8. GhostAvatar

Air... all of it.
    • Up x 3
  9. Problem Officer

Love this because they're literally being rebalanced, that's what's been going on.
    • Up x 5
  10. Mootar

All vehicle mounted AI specific weapons - Never gonna happen but imagine how much better this game would be if vehicle based infantry farming was never a feature, not only would the average player experience be infinitely better, so would the population.

Thermal optics - A more achievable semi solution to the above.

AI MAXs - Indoor battle cancer.

All lock ons (both infantry launchers and ESF) - Anything that would be effective in the hands of a lobotomized chimp has no place in an FPS.
    • Up x 3
  11. Siilk

Forumside whiners
    • Up x 13
  12. Blue_Shift

Faction -Specific Weapons/vehicles..

Its far to ambitious for a game developers to balance such a contrast of weapons.. some day when a company dedicates themselves to balance this might happen.. but today is not the day. I would rather everyone have the same pool of weapons.
    • Up x 1
  13. XXBLACKATTACKXX

Tank mines and AV turret
  14. _itg

Darklight flashlight. Stalkers aren't threatening enough to justify a "you're not allowed to play stalker anymore" attachment.
    • Up x 6
  15. William Petersen

Screw that, go big. Air. Just take it out.
    • Up x 1
  16. PeanutMF

MAXes, Light Assaults.

I don't hate the Light Assault class itself but it's a symptom of lazy level design (lets not have interesting bases with cool flanking routes and instead make a class that bypasses everything to compensate, everyone else can just shuffle into the meatgrinder).
    • Up x 3
  17. Paragon Exile

Scatmaxes

**** them.
    • Up x 2
  18. Blue_Shift

totally agree with this
    • Up x 1
  19. Pineapple Pizza!

em1 polaris rhino - frankenstein guns from alpha with terrible stats that are incapable of filling any role that other LMGs can't do better. When / if the Heavy Assault gets an update, they should scrap these and do something creative with S-variant LMGs.

burst variants - terribly redundant; their features, and any potential ideas for 'fixing' these doohickeys should be integrated into the already-existing burst functionalities of actual guns.

YES

WHY

why why why why why

it's the neatest infantry class in the game and it...should be removed? why why why

Where does this even come from? This isn't a feature, this is just random idiots charging out from the spawn into a 48-96 vehicle contain around a small outpost on Indar. Noobs will always find a way to get farmed, and removing these weapons won't
  20. KnightCole

Hit detection? Go with hit scan instead? So the bullet just applies damage where ever I hit you with it...

But seriously...
    Planes....
    Mines....
    MAX suits? yeah, MAX suits....
    Shotguns...not really hating these to bad, but they are kinda annoying....
    Cloaking.....idk why cloaking ever had to become a thing in shooters.....