All this happend in 1 Session

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Naejin, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Naejin

1. Deployed my sunderer, tried to exit, and was ejected a hundered feet into the air and died on landing.

2. My Max was killed and revived, but once revived it was holding my LA carbine. Wouldn't have been so bad except the weapon did no damage. I had to go to a terminal and essentially pull another Max.

3. Our Galaxy was damaged and landed for repairs. In the middle of being repaird it just vanished, stranding us in the middle of nowhere.

4. Insta death and immediately sent to the redeploy screen. No kill screen, no idea who or what killed me.

5. Deployed from a Galaxy, hit the ground and died. Splat. (Suicide)

6. Redeployed, died instantly as I rezzed in the spawnroom. (Suicide)
    • Up x 4
  2. Moonheart

You should tell that to the technical support, not us. We can't help you.
    • Up x 2
  3. \m/SLAYER\m/

:eek:
    [IMG]:eek:
    • Up x 2
  4. patrykK1028

You were very unlucky :D
    All that happened to me (only not MAX holding LA gun) but in more than month :p
    • Up x 1
  5. Naejin

I'm not asking for help, just observing how glitchy the game is lately. All of these are known bugs. The fact that they all happened to me in such a short period of time just confirms that there is definitely a Higher Power. After all, someone must be out to get me. ;P
  6. Ixidron

Game is really glitchy, specially the deploy screen, I was respawning in TI Alloys, but somehow I appeared in a completely different base, redeployed again to alloys and appeared in Hossin in the middle of nowhere.
    • Up x 1
  7. Naejin

7. Other faction wins an alert--insta death. No time to redeploy to another continent, just Vanu win, you're dead!
  8. Canaris

I think whichever Dev who's job it was to keep the bugs at bay with a giant can of Raid was probably fire... I mean moved on to better prospects elsewhere.

What happening with PS2?

This
    • Up x 1
  9. placeholder22

You don't play much, do you? This is pretty much a normal day for me.

Except the max thing, I don't play maxes enough, I guess.
    • Up x 1
  10. SeanFree

Good old SOE and their mastery of fixing bugs along with changing things that don't need to be changed.
    • Up x 1
  11. QQlazors

Yea. I remember having #2 happen to me. Some bug with quick deploy and rezzes.

#1 I made a thread about. I don't have a need for these ejection seats, especially without the parachute.

#4 happens sometimes when you get killed then they immediately move out of render range.
    • Up x 1
  12. EGuardian1

I love the bugs so much. They keep the game 'fresh' to a degree when things completely **** up!
    • Up x 1
  13. Degenatron

Go here:

http://ps2issuetracker.com
  14. Frostiken

I had that before. It freaked me the **** out.