An ask for the upcoming 2 Year Anniversary bundle

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Inex, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Inex

So, pictures of the new holo armor are out:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/2ji942/pts_new_images_20141016_holo_infantry_armor/

I do have something to ask of the SOE art team though. I'm going to buy this. I'm going to glow in the dark. I'm going to be the beacon of light that all bullets must find. And because of that my squad lead is going to tell me to take that **** off.

Is there any way you can work in a "Giant pair of animated pixel-art sunglasses" helmet into the bundle?
    • Up x 2
  2. Prudentia

what?
    mate
    finally
    you can glow even more
    i was getting tired of Tech camo, even tough the sentinel voicepack allowed for some nice robocop
    but now...
    i can kill People while i'm literally a sparkling faery and they'll feel super bad :eek:
    • Up x 4
  3. OldCuban

I wonder how much dev resources were allotted into developing those holo armor skins, that is, instead of focusing on bugs and gameplay.

/sarcasm on

Darn, nvm, I forgot the game has no issues.

/sarcasm off
  4. Paragon Exile

Are you trying to tell me my infiltrator can use lumifibre, tech camo AND holographic armor?

Higby be praised ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    • Up x 2
  5. Paragon Exile

All those artists are secretly master coders.
    • Up x 10
  6. Inex

And if you're NC you get the default armor running lights on top of all that. :D
    • Up x 1
  7. Pikachu

There should always be option to make glowy stuff not glow for enemies.
  8. Inex

That kind of defeats the whole purpose, doesn't it? Unless... can I get an option to make the non-glowy stuff glow for enemies too?
    • Up x 3
  9. phreec

The art team is seldom in charge of bug fixes or game mechanics...
    • Up x 1
  10. Prudentia

Higglespls :eek:
  11. Bonom Denej

How many developpers ressources were put to make cosmetics items ? Probably none. God damnit people, when will you understand that making cosmetics doesn't affect the flow of bug fixing at all since they're two completely different teams ?
    • Up x 1
  12. AlCohonez

and those extra artists are paid in nanites (and pizza!), instead of cash that could pay coders salaries to sort sort out bugs
    • Up x 2
  13. Pikachu

o_O
  14. gary the sewer hobo

Very little considering these are simple re-textures of composite armour, the texture is already in the game. Don't get me wrong I'm going to buy the **** out of these.
  15. JudgeNu

hmm...didn't see any pics like I thought I would.
    Could you post them?
  16. TraatAdmiral

You have to click on the very top thing that looks like it ought to be a title. Here's the imgur link directly, though.

http://imgur.com/a/GChli
  17. JudgeNu

ahh ic ty.
    How will these be available?
    SC?
    How much?
    What does the bundle include?
  18. Shadowomega

Kind of still wanting a completely new Armor look. T-Ray posted these beautiful armors concepts months ago.

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  19. Pootisman

Looks like the holo armor in Global Agenda lol

Does this mean the 2 year anniversary pack includes gold versions of all NS weapons? Gold decimator? Gold NS carbine? The 2 year camo also looks nice. Put a 6 month heroic boost on top of it and then ill be like:

[IMG]

Well ... IF the massive bugs (like reload bug, tank ejection seat bug, EOD hud, etc) are fixed until then.
  20. Iridar51

Now that I have been clean for a couple of weeks, the concept of people eagerly paying tenths of dollars for glowing armor in a broken game seems mindboggling :confused: