What's the difference between the Galaxy and Flash?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Luminiouscow, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luminiouscow

The Galaxy is literally a Flash with wings.

Seriously SOE, when will the Galaxy be buffed to fly at 300 KPH, equip 30000000000 guns, and carry 400000000000000000 people?
  2. Luminiouscow

And infinite ammo and highly explosive rocket pods.
  3. SeanFree

inb4lock
    • Up x 2
  4. LibertyRevolution

I would be ok with gals going 300KPH and having 5 zephyrs, as long as they had the HP of a flash.
    • Up x 1
  5. tgipier

Can it have wraith module?

invisible skywhales.
  6. Luminiouscow

7. Rikkit

hmm, the difference?
    Rocket flyes towards GAL: Crew says: maybe we should start to go away in a minute or so, ... nah keep farming
    Rocket flyes towards FLASH: User checks the Map for respawn option.

A battel-gal is more like flying sunderer with more firepower and less ennemys.
    A Flash is more like a fast moving infantery unit

btw, without cert's, you can ignore a flash, but you can't ignore a gal when it hovers above a base, and dropping squadmates over and over again

sry, i want to know how trolls look like, when they grow up, excuse me for feeding it
  8. LibertyRevolution

Sure, then we can just park them mid air and ESF can bang into us and give free roadkills.
    • Up x 3
  9. Juho

Definitely support for Galaxy speed buff. It's too slow right now plus its cert cost (450) is ridiculous! It should be 200 certs like sunderer, in 90% of the cases it's only used to transport squads from place A to place B and then let it crash it somewhere after everyone have jumped. It can't be even deployed
  10. Yeahy

Gals can go up to 180 kph with the right movement.
    Hovering at flight ceiling with 2 people guarding, it is more durable and even faster than a sundy at times in terms of getting troops to the point,
  11. tgipier

Anti air mines.
  12. The Rogue Wolf

"One is a sick duck... I forget the rest, but your mother's a w***e, Trebek."

I think you mean resources, not certs? And remember that the Galaxy can hover at the flight ceiling and use squad-spawning to keep dropping friends onto the fight.
  13. andy_m

about ten tonnes
  14. DG-MOD-17

Locking this, as it is non-constructive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.