Minor change to NC6A GODSAW please

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Colaolli, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Colaolli

The thing is that the extra 50 rounds in godsaw's mag isnt really useful. With the slow firing speed it's guite hard even to empty 100 rounds.Anyone who has experience with gauss saw knows this.

What I suggest is that the extra 50 rounds should be removed and instead godsaw should have soft point ammo. This would make the weapon truly unique compared to any gun in the game as the only 200 dmg gun with soft point ammo.

I would be much happier if auraxium weapons in general were more customizable.
    • Up x 4
  2. NCstandsforNukaCola

Just half the magazine and give the CRAPSAW 0.4 ADS Moving CoF, Adv foregrip and Compensator.
    • Up x 3
  3. Warlord8gunner

yes it needs a buff. not a big one maybe 5-25 more RPM
    • Up x 1
  4. MrEpicHeroGuy

Butcher and Betelgeuse both have the same RoF as their predecessors, Godsaw should be no different. If anything you should be taking advantage of the large mag size and damage.
  5. RottenHeart

i just want the butcher had some buff as the CARV.....
    • Up x 1
  6. Colaolli

A good idea would not be giving these auraxium weapons any "buffs" that make them completely overpowered. It would be much better to make them the most absolute in customization: for example my idea of having soft point ammo in GODSAW, making it unique when compared to gauss saw.

Is there any weapon in this game that can have any weapon attachment there is? By that I mean all of advanced grips-, lasers or any kind of ammo?
  7. NCstandsforNukaCola

While giving SPA to GODSAW could make it unique but there is no point to doing so.
    GODSAW has terrible CoF for moving ADS and hipfire let alone its inadequate RPM for close range combat.
    Not only it needs those, GODSAW is in need of better recoil stats.

As you know, GODSAW is an auraxium version of SAW without forward grip and compensator
    But using SAW in default is quite hard not only for new players but also for even experienced ones.
    (there are some guys who can bear the recoil but they are only a few)

GODSAW needs buff not a change.
  8. vanu123

Buff betelgeuse
  9. DatVanuMan

Make the GodSaw deal 240 damage.
    Make the Butcher have 200 rounds, and increase RoF.
    Make the Betelgeuse have a forward grip.
  10. MasterDemoman

The GODSAW actually does have a simulated forgrip and comp, the problem is that it has broken-in HVA.
    HVA increases vert. recoil enough to make it useless for increasing your ranged potential unless you're so far out that you're just single round bursting.

SPA's downside is completely irrelevant, and I honestly think all Auraxium weapons should have it.
    • Up x 1
  11. Messaiga

The GODSAW actually doesn't have the foregrip and compensator, but it does have the HVA. I agree on your remark about the SPA though, since most if not all of the directives weapons seem oriented towards closer ranges. So basically, this is what I would think should be done with the GODSAW: Get rid of the HVA, give it a foregrip and SPA, keep the extra 50 rounds. Gives it a unique niche that no other weapon in the game can fill (200 damage LMG with SPA), helps lessen the burden of recoil, and it still has the most kill potential per reload.
    • Up x 1
  12. MasterDemoman

YES! Some of the most fun I've had with the GODSAW is holding down choke points, and if the GODSAW was actually geared towards the ranges that you generally fight at choke points... I'd :eek:
    • Up x 1
  13. Messaiga

Lets hope that this is read (or passed on to) a balance developer. I haven't been on forumside in a long time so I don't remember what their track record with passing on feedback is, but perhaps there is a chance. Personally I don't have the GODSAW yet but from what I have heard it handles the same as a Gauss SAW with HVA, which sounds like it takes immense effort to tame. Once I unlock the GODSAW I'd totally use it if it were geared towards that (I don't mind the vertical recoil of the SAW since it can be compensated for, the foregrip would be good to give the user a bit less jitter to worry about though).
  14. Mootar

The best thing about the current state of the GodSAW is that you can actually try it out in VR and decide if its worth the bother to unlock it, just equip a bog standard Gauss SAW with absolutely zero attachments except HVA, squint your eyes until the 100 round clip looks kinda like 150 and there you have it, a GodSAW.

The only reason to use it over any other NC LMG is masochism or auraxium medal OCD, it is straight downgrade in every conceivable situation and has no redeeming qualities, other than troll factor, it's sh*t.
    • Up x 4
  15. hostilechild

Still say they should have given TR choice (orion/saw) NC choice (orion/carv) and VS choice (carv/saw) replicas in stats but looking like that faction.

Then you have a reason to auraxium them all to get what you like best about the other factions without having to go 4th factioning. And no more complaining but they have xxxxxxxxx

or a true Godsaw (saw with orion .75ads and hipfire stats but keeping 1st shot accuracy) !!! hahah then you could call it a godsaw
    • Up x 1
  16. Jogido

The gun is a little wild, true but I kinda like the extended mag.

throw a laser on :D
  17. tgipier

As it stands, godsaw is a downgrade.
    • Up x 1
  18. MrEpicHeroGuy

I wish all the Butcher had to worry about was vertical recoil. :(
  19. Messaiga

Perhaps it deserves a Foregrip and the same QoL buff that the Carv got? Not sure, as I don't have any experience with the Butcher, though I have heard it isn't quite worth the grind it takes to acquire it.
  20. MrEpicHeroGuy

Its fun to use, but not even remotely competitive. The recoil both vertically and horizontally is extreme, absolutely no reason for it to be that bad.