Galaxy horn!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by VonStalin, Oct 8, 2014.

1. KenDelta

My best purchase 2014.
    • Up x 1
  2. eldarfalcongravtank

hearing whale sounds from outside while fighting inside a biolab is freakin terrifying:oops:
  3. Meeka

Don't like the Skywhale?

Harpoon it.
    • Up x 2
  4. Meeka

Pfft, 38 here, and most of the people in my outfit are 30+.
    • Up x 3
  5. Maphreal

NEW Nanite Systems Horn Canceling Earplugs now on the Station Market for 650 SC or 649 for members. UPGRADE NOW!
    • Up x 1
  6. LibertyRevolution

If they ever sell items to make it so others can remove the fluff that people pay for, then people would stop buying fluff...
  7. z1967

Horn Wraith flash is fun flash. Especially with organ horn. Makes entering a doorway more dramatic.
  8. MetalCotton

Get a wraith flash with one of the spookier horns, just drive around occasionally disappearing and reappearing while blaring the horn.
  9. Zotamedu

• Up x 1
  10. suprisefish

The skywhale horn is my favourite sound in the whole game. It just sounds so awesome
  11. patrykK1028

Ive heard Stuka Scythe :p
    And some weird Sundy horns but I dont think they are new
  12. LightningWolfTigrBer

I've been hearing them everywhere on Connery, it's great :D
  13. JustBoo

Hearing that sound while fighting at night gives the game a cool eerie feel.

So, Mr. "Something has to be done" VonStalin; check the name and attitude. The name. A huge need to control others to compensate for a very small "gun" is just natural right?

Fortunately your illness has been diagnosed, but there is no cure currently. See here:

You may want to work on that. Have a great day!
  14. Bixli

..youngster.
  15. Koldorn

This is all I ever wanted.

Well, admittedly I was playing this over proxy while ZoE was still a thing. Good times.
  16. PWGuy93

Had a Galaxy moving slowly over a battle yesterday with the whale sounds, it looked like the name suggests, a flying whale.
    Everyone including the enemies commented on how fitting it was.