Striker fix. Just give it a more descriptive name.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by sternn58, Oct 4, 2014.

1. sternn58

The Flopper
    • Up x 5
  2. Pikachu

Duster, valkyrie, striker... People are just loving these new things. :rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  3. TriumphantJelly

Too much effort for the developers, at this point all of their time is taken up with making a 1-pixel variation in all the scopes to charge for.

Lol.
    • Up x 2
  4. sternn58

The Fluffer?
  5. TripleVasectomy

6. Maphreal

The Tickler.
  7. Mxiter

Striker QCX.
    Developped from Hunter QCX explosives darts, TR developped them own light AV weapon with new features: Better velocity and a larger magazine.
    TR trolls likes using it yo get warm in them caverns or for the fireworks red trails effect during the Republic day celebration.
  8. Pikachu

The Spur
  9. Ikarius77

Candy Launcher, and adds a new model for the weapon...

http://3.bp.************/-cL3-jhY0ABo/UNdIh09EdjI/AAAAAAAAACM/-r3k4SSsZj8/s1600/gun.jpg
  10. DK22

The R&D Team working on the Striker;

Its a wonderful thing when 'Team' works!
    'Hit Me with Your Best Shot!' Fire Away!
  11. Tycoh

Call it the Nerf'rNothing
    • Up x 1
  12. sternn58

T2 Stinker?
    • Up x 3
  13. BobSanders123

The T2 Striker was originally developed as a patriotic child's toy, but since then has been converted to military use with the only change being that the foam rockets were replaced with heat-seeking foam rockets.
    • Up x 4
  14. cruczi

I think Striker is an accurate name. That's because soldiers equipped with it become so fed up with its inefficacy that they go on strike and demand buffs and cert refunds.
    • Up x 5
  15. baka

The Booper -- and change the sound effect to a resounding "BOOP!". Also, make the red glowing rounds not despawn, but instead land on the ground and roll to the lowest nearby location. That way, after firing multiple BOOP salvos, we can head down and play in a huge glowing ball pit.
  16. DFDelta

I was thinking it was named Striker because it is so ineffective that the soldiers try to strike the aircraft with the weapon itself.
  17. DQCraze

The POS works for me.
  18. DQCraze

They hired the fifth grade computer class to make this stuff. The crap they are peddling these days rivals chinese halloween plastic toys.
  19. trustedaid

That's already reserved for the Beamer.
  20. Tuco

The Slapper