New patch...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Vixxing, Oct 2, 2014.

1. DatVanuMan

Oh really? WELL, my fellow scientific brother, what if I told you:
    That religion and science go VERY well with each other.
  2. SeanFree

I'm calling BS on this one. Unless we're talking about in the warpgate on the lowest rez with magical graphic settings running on the best Dell laptop ever, I don't believe it.
    • Up x 1
  3. Jygal

Before this patch I was always able to make things work somehow. I'm playing on an old potato with slow internet, but I was always able to keep things around 20 FPS in a big fight, with occasional hitching. It's a sad way to play a fun game, but I was always able to fight through it anyway and keep on playing.

Now my game is completely unplayable. People say that a lot, but no, this is COMPLETELY unplayable. I get one second of input followed by five seconds of screen freeze. Rinse and repeat.

I love this game, and I try not to complain about performance issues, but I just can't play like this. I suppose I'll have to wait for the next hotfix.
  4. shadowstaIker

Why does everyone assume if you lag its because you have a potato of a computer its not user error this game use to run like a dream until recent patches
  5. DatVanuMan

It's true. With every update that has been released, my FPS increased anywhere from 0-4 frames. Like I said, God:D
  6. Alzir

20 FPS would be unplayable for me! There are performance issues sure but seriously start asking questions about a cheap upgrade because that is not a playable starting level. Right now I'm getting drops to 30-40 and that's bad enough.....and I don't spend mega bucks on PCs, but do usually maintain a steady 50-60.
  7. Yeahy

Oh but god is all powerful. He doesn't need science.
  8. DatVanuMan

He is:D It's just that science can synergize with religion very well. For example:
    God made us. We evolved over time. BOOM.
  9. patrykK1028

WTF? 70 fps on laptop? You play in 640x480, min. details, right???
    • Up x 1
  10. DatVanuMan

High everything, but I turned off shadows.
  11. Yeahy

Link me to your laptop please.
  12. Pikachu

Why
    Why haa potato become a word for things that are bad/stupid/nonesense?
  13. Yeahy

Toaster?
  14. Jygal

Alas, I am neither knowledgeable in hardware nor financially stable at the moment. I wouldn't even know where to start upgrading.
  15. patrykK1028

But 640x480
  16. DatVanuMan

How?
  17. DatVanuMan

Fullscreen. 1000 something times the other number. Or max number x number, if you will.
  18. Yeahy

Well did you buy it from somewhere?
    Do you have cpu or gpu z?
  19. DatVanuMan

My old man got it for me.
    And what is a G/CPU Z?
  20. Yeahy

Its a software that detects what your Graphics card and processor are and it tells you bunch of other things about it.