G9 Error after 2/10 patch

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by 1508AD, Oct 2, 2014.

1. 1508AD

I googled the error code it tells me to reinstall the entire game. Tried to validate game assets it say its fine.

Loads to continent 100 percent then pauses with music for 2-3 minutes before CTD G9 error.

Anyone else?
    • Up x 3
  2. PeanutMF

I am getting this exact same problem as well. The game will either load to 100% and stop, or get into the server and only receive a few packets and then stop receiving again (the map screen will appear and icons move for a few seconds, then they will lag out), and then I will be disconnected by the server.
    • Up x 2
  3. Rubendra200

I am getting this problem as well. :( It loads to 100% then it either takes me to the G9 error page or it takes me to the map and glitches out. I then it Exit and it takes me to the loading screen but stays on 32% ??
    • Up x 1
  4. PeanutMF

Yep, when you try to quit from the borked map screen it will just say 32 or 33% while cycling the loading bar repeatedly.
    • Up x 1
  5. AussieGhost789

Getting this exact problem as well.
    • Up x 1
  6. PeanutMF

Out of curiosity do you play on Briggs?
    • Up x 1
  7. HLM

How many of you are on Briggs?

With my Briggs character, I experience the same as above. Can't even get past the loading screen.

With Connery, I can get into the game, but load into a ghost-continent in a disconnected state. Any players that are there are frozen in place, my bullets have no effect and HUD elements such as character info or the store page are all blank. I get automatically kicked out after a couple of minutes.

Not going to waste time validating files or reinstalling the game since I know precisely what that will achieve.
    • Up x 1
  8. Rubendra200

Yeah i do but i have tried with the emerald server and i get the same problem.
    • Up x 1
  9. AussieGhost789

Also on Briggs. Last night, right after the patch, my problem was; when I logged in with a character I would connect and see the map, but was unable to spawn. Then after about a minute I would get a message saying I had lost connection. Now, I'm getting the issue as stated in the OP.
    • Up x 1
  10. mixmax

Guys does anyone know a fix for this I am getting the same problems here as well (Turkey, Cobalt) G9 Error, I really can't play anymore.
  11. mixmax

This is not something new last I tried the test server before the actual patch and I got the exact same issues on the test server that I am getting now.
  12. Jeroam

same here
  13. mixmax

Guys are you using the steam version of the game? I have a laptop with the direct version (non steam) and I managed to get in today but on my steam desktop version I still get the G9 Error.
  14. PeanutMF

The most recent hotfix seems to have no effect on this issue, although of course it wasn't mentioned in the notes, it was worth trying anyway.
  15. UncleDrew

I have the same problem :(
  16. 1508AD

I did a full 10 gig reinstall and got the exact same error (G9). So a full reinstall was a complete waste of time. It is clearly something on their end.

I have opened a support ticket for what ever use that will be.
  17. 1508AD

Tried with my laptop and the game is working so I llitterly have no idea why im getting G9 on desktop. Every other game works fine and this was introduced on 10/2 patch.
  18. HLM

I have made a video documenting this issue:

19. AussieGhost789

The thing that is happening on the left is what was happening to me immediately after I finished downloading the patch. After I got some sleep, hoping it would fix itself, the thing on the right started happening. Both on Briggs.
  20. Phorbl

Same thing happening here, on Briggs also. Was able to play for about 10 minutes, did a full re-install and now it gets stuck on 99%, starts to play the music and crashes. Anyone have any idea how long we'll be waiting for a fix?