Server Maintenance for Game Update October 2nd

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Foxirus

Hell no. This would make the game nothing more than a first person to get the most tanks parked outside the Spawn room the winner. Not to mention, I have been to countless bases that have been saved by a last minute rush that your idea would completely destroy. Sounds like you want nothing more than Zergside2 at its complete core.
    • Up x 2
  2. Foxirus

Not really. This is stopped by the fact the second a revived player deals damage to an enemy, They instantly become worth experience.
  3. yoericup

From maint to lock to maint , SOE isnt doing it realy well on my only day off ..
    • Up x 1
  4. Scorponok

they probly found a issue, and went back to solve it...ill rather have them do that then open up the servers and have a big problem slap us in the face as we enter..
    • Up x 1
  5. yoericup

as long as i can play without fps stuttering all the time im fine , i wouldnt care about squad bugs since i solo alot :p
  6. slamb

At least you can rest assured they're working on the big issues /s
    • Up x 1
  7. PadreRemington

We might aswell head out to do something else, or wait PS1 is f2p and still up...
  8. Alarox

9. MasterDk78

Set automatically operated turrets up that will shoot everything if they get close. These turrets can't be destroyed. The turrets will stop to function if sue gets down or based is lost. Ofcoz spawnroom have to be removed in such way these turrets don't defend the entire base, but prevent playersto get up close to the spawn room to get sticky grenades on people who just peek outside then realized it to dangerous and get back in with a grenade attached. Even tho it's really funny to do, it's not so funny at the other end or being ppa to death.
  10. slamb

Which begs the question why release untested hotfixes?!
    • Up x 2
  11. Mrrobinator

I can play 2 and a half day a week, friday saturday and sunday.
    Let me summarize the bast weeks/months: low FPS, Lag, Hit detection, crashes, players randomly locked out server, no more passive cert, updates which last forever, hotfixes, stupid alert systems, certs not counting etc..
    • Up x 3
  12. KirthGersen

Oh lol. 20 min before servers changed to LOCKED from MAINT but now they're at MAINT again. Nice trolling SOE.
  13. Desspa

Any news when the servers go back online?
  14. andy_m

okay... what is the problem this time?
  15. slamb

The candy cannon needs tweeking
  16. Mianera

OMG when i play? i want play now

I pay soe so i must play. why i can play?
    • Up x 2
  17. Jonkero

I hope their taking this time to fix squad recruitment
  18. Juho

From a Finnish perspective this is the reason why I'm not buying membership, servers always down during the prime time. However I feel bad for my wasted exp boost
    • Up x 1
  19. Spanky31415927

Eeeherrr, anyone else getting asked to select an empire when they login? Like your characters are all blown away? :O I just shut down the client after that and I'm cowering in a corner.

P.S. Pumpkins? We don't need no stinking pumpkins! I mean your hearts are in the right place SOE but your development resources are not quite being allocated correctly :)
  20. Gabriella

Who cares about squad recruitment seriously...?
    I
    WANT
    MY
    STABLE
    FRAMERATE
    BACK
    YOU FKCING NOOB DEVELOPERS
    • Up x 6