Brotherhood Gaming Alliance Seeking Active Players

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by hansonlife, Oct 2, 2014.

1. hansonlife

Hello Ladies & Gents,

I’m writing you today to inform you that the Brotherhood Gaming Alliance is actively seeking players from Planetside 2 to fill the empty slots of our division. We are an active core group of gamers that enjoy each others company day in and day out. In addition we are expanding at a very rapid pace and would love to bring on new members from Planetside 2 to support our growth.

You can find us on the “Emerald” server where we have made our home. Our outfit is looking for players who demonstrate clear strategic thinking and also have a good understanding of the game and how it works. If these qualities match you, then you should consider the recruitment process for BGA.

The recruitment process is quite simple, it only requires a couple minutes of your time and you’ll receive a reply within minutes of entering it.

The first step is to fill out an application on our website, which can be found here -

The second step is to send me a personal message either on these forums, or on our clan’s forums. You can also leave a reply to this thread; basically as long as you communicate to me somehow that you’ve completed the application is satisfactory.

Once you’ve completed the application and I’m aware of it, I will share the Teamspeak information with you. Only when you’ve completed the application on our website will you be eligible to possess the information for our Teamspeak server. The final step of the process is to spend some time in our Teamspeak so that we can at least get a feel for who you are as a person and you can get an understanding of who we are as a community and clan.

Thank you for your time - please find the appropriate links below

http://www.BrotherhoodGamingAlliance.enjin.com/joinus <- Application

2. Velicc

Stating which faction you're playing as could help.

just saying...
  3. hansonlife

Our current members in the game are playing as Terran Republic, my apologies for not stating this earlier.

Thank you Velicc