Ever shot at an HA, had them whip around and kill you without losing HP?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kriegson, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Kriegson

• Up x 12
  2. KenDelta

Oh man love doing that with resist shield and 4 nano.

not whining but it doesn't work well against the TR because of their 10 more bullets :<
  3. Selrahc4040

Can't say I've ever seen that happen, most of the time they just headshot my sorry ***. That particular method is a new level of troll though.
  4. Hatesphere

I have had it happen both ways, likely due to client side lag. I have spun around as a heavy with my shield up and been killed to find out I had only done 1-2 bullets worth of damage to my opponent despite hit markers.
  5. Nehlis

Yep, it was this one vanu guy who kept soloing against 6 people at once, seemed like he had perfect accuracy, and was constantly getting headshots. Going to give benefit of doubt and not shoot the hacker call, but it definitely felt like it, especially since the only way we could kill him was to take all 6 against at him at once.

Also, dem kits.
  6. FateJH

Kriegson, we need to have a talk. This is an intervention. We're concerned you may be addicted to those things.
    • Up x 12
  7. miraculousmouse

8. Alkezo

So you blew 4 med kits to kill one guy. That sounds highly inefficient.
  9. Kriegson

Not me. But hey if it keeps the kill streak going I don't see why not.
  10. Yuukikun

If you need to be HA + spam medkits just to have a kill streak going, maybe you should take a cup of l2p.
  11. cruczi

So it would be better to die and lose instead of using medkits and winning? Wow, such advice, wery wisdom
    • Up x 4
  12. asdfPanda

Resist and nanoweave don't stack.
    • Up x 1
  13. Akashar

The doge is strong in this one! I think that as long medkits are so cheap any kind of method that abuse them is valid, when it will be harder though, that will be another story!
  14. Utrooperx

Oh, far too many times have I snuck up on a HA that's concentrating at shooting someone else...carefully crouched, ADS'd with my Jag and...fired off half a clip to be rewarded with a single "thud"---> "You are dead" screen...as soon as he notices...

I do better trying to hit him with a sticky grenade and running away...sometimes he runs back to friends while carrying my little present...:D
  15. Jaedrik

It's actually what most of the top players do.
    Whenever you run away, run with your kit out and heal yourself so you can get to a favorable position while alive.
    • Up x 2
  16. Kriegson

^ This

Not spamming kits necessarily (he might have had some kind of macro or even a programmed response to automatically use an injector when his HP started dropping) but hit a kit and get a massive advantage.
  17. Shadowomega

Nicely played, bet that player was ticked off. Though seriously be careful with medkit abuse those are made by NS and may have a nasty long term effect on you :p . Its why I switched over to C4 and relay on my VS regen implant.
  18. SinerAthin

This would be solved if there was a cooldown on Medkits.

Like can't use a medkit more than once per 5 second.
    • Up x 4
  19. LibertyRevolution

Is this really going to devolve into a nerf medikits thread?? :rolleyes:

I am not sure how the new resource thing works right now with medikits..
    I pull my heavy, I have 750 resources, I use a medikit, and I still have 750. So when do we take the resource hit for these??
    I carry 4 medikits, and if I use one, my resources stay at 750... So it seems they cost like nothing.
  20. Axehilt

Medkits are a bad design. Should be more like:
    • Instant 30% health
    • 300% health over 6 seconds.
    That way the instant kits aren't so overpowered and there's more of an interesting tradeoff. The current restoration kits can't really hope to compete with a 100%-health-restoring instant medkit.