G15 Error continuation :(

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Rubendra200, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Rubendra200

Hey Snowie do you know what is going on?, If so do you know when it will be fixed?
  2. Rebus

Just tried to log into Briggs and ...no joy. If i gotta mess about with my security settings then forget it. My settings aren't the issue.
  3. OU7CAS7

Me too. Same error. At least two others in my outfit are also having login issues with Briggs.
  4. FizzyMan1

Yep I did have the same problem, could not get in to Briggs kept crashing when trying to log in about 6 times,
    I tried deleting the certain files then trying to vaidade the game..... no go...

Then I did a download of the games install exe and did a reinstall/repair, selected the current install of the game...
    and ...... IT WORKED FOR ME...... i was back in and playing.
  5. Kite Carling

Briggs is shagged again*. Please fix asap :(

* Anyone keeping count? Must be fecking hundreds of times by now
  6. asdas

same error TT I cannot log in my account my money!
  7. Streemin

What are you on about? People are sharing that they have the same issue and are allowed to do so.

If you can't understand why we are still posting here about the problem time to leave.
  8. Streemin

So some people are claiming this issue has been present for almost 24 hours now. Is this normal to get no word from SOE in this time frame (even acknowledgement)? I'm new and want to know if this is common.
  9. Snowie

to my knowledge, yes it is common. The last known report of the G15 error on an american server took quite a number of days before someone from SOE replied.
  10. Snowie

I am still helping people, so I shall not leave.

I don't know much. I only know that this is indeed a server issue and most likely has nothing to do with your computer or client.

I will attempt this when I can. in the mean time can anyone else please try this and see if it works for them?
  11. Ashturi

The installer method seems to have worked for me. I was getting the G15 crash on Briggs as well, tried downloading the installer and did the same thing as Fizzyman1. I'll post about any issues I come across.
  12. taufive

Also getting G15 on Briggs. I've come back to playing PS2 after a years gap and this is how I'm greeted my first day back. Not a good first impression, especially after I was told of all the wonderful things that have been added and fixed...
  13. Snowie

I suggest doing the recommended thing above. I have yet to try this but 2 people claim it has worked so far.
  14. Flops

yes i also just paid for a membership and in return i cant get back into the game you would think a game of this size they would care about more and at least we would of heard something after 24 hours , even if its just " hay guys we are aware of the issue and fixing it ", its not the client side its thier side so you would think they would be a little more onto it considering people pay for this game
  15. Flops

i would to try that fix the installer one , could you go into a little more detail as im not very pc smart i just play games , maybe a little more description for us dummies :p
  16. GHostmarine101

17. Flops

no success with that either ghost but thanks for our help
  18. Snowie

Trying it now. I will get back to you on how I went. The post above me claims it did not work so it is a 50/50. There must still be something wrong that only some users can fix when they attempt your method.
  19. Flops

verified the files through steam and changed launcher to run as admin and it worked for me
  20. TyphoonBlaze

Guys, obviously i got the same issues after my wifi network setting has changed. i search for fix but it doesnt help even when you add firewall permission in control panel. but suddenly in unaccidental reason i start the game and press alt + tab to go back to windows. probably this is weird but its work . you will see a pop in windows firewall to allow the game for be played and when i went back to my game i see that its already ingame without error at all . i hope this help you guys

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BECAUSE MY ENGLISH IS BAD
    READ THIS ALL MAYBE IT GONNA FIXED YOUR G15 PROBLEM :)