Was I delusional?

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Leeloo, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Leeloo

Yesterday I tried to revive a max by throwing two revive grenades at him but it did not work.

I was told, that maxes cannot be revived by grenades, only by hand.

Now, I swear I was resurrecting maxes with grenades for the past month (since I started playing), in fact when the situation is hot, I always chose grenades to avoid getting killed in the process.

Was I delusional, as in maxes were never revived by grenades or did they change something these past few days?? :)
  2. Schwak

MAXs can only be revived by hand.
    • Up x 1
  3. Improvisus

Another Medic, who was not rendered due to the amount of players within proximity, probably revived him. Also, there are delays to the player of other players. Sometimes, I'll see several people down and throw a grenade and then I'll get a couple dozen revives. They did something to improve performance that limits rendering of friendly/foe even in the same room.
  4. TheKhopesh

There were some bugs that may or may not have been fixed.
    I revived a max about 2 weeks back to full armor and it only took the standard revive time.
    (Apparently, the game revived him under the standard infantry revive protocols, giving him the normal full health and quick revive speed that my max rank medic tool would give any standard infantry.)