[Vehicle] Prowler vs Tanks

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SuperTrooperWaterloo, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Tommyp2006

Sure, but not quite in the same ways, each tank has very unique playstyles that benefit it the most, the key is to know your enemy's tanks playstyles, and play in ways which counter those.

If you're one of those tankers that stays near the road, or on the obvious lattice line directions, like most of them are, then all of what I'm trying to tell you is a not going to matter.
  2. SuperTrooperWaterloo

Exactly. But i cant find an even ground counter as TR vs a loner 2/2 tank team. They drive around all bases and take out what they find i have have to stay 2miles away waiting to see them only to give them 50% and see them driving away again. Start the chase and youre dead vs them. Stay and they will continue. Still cant see a solution.
  3. Archiadus

Vanguard: Close/Mid/Long range tank -> Long range ES AV weapon
    Magrider: Mid/Long range tank -> Long range ES AV weapon
    Prowler: Long range tank -> Close range ES AV Weapon

Highby pls.. o_O
  4. Jetlag

VS C-4 OP PLZ NERF K THX
  5. Jetlag

I think your problem is that your trying to engage two highly experienced BR100s in a fully certed MBT with your own MBT solo. Your starting behind the curve from the start. Grab a gunner and the halberd and keep trying, with every run you will learn and gain experience and become more competitive.
    • Up x 2
  6. SuperTrooperWaterloo

Solo vs 2/2 is always a lose. No matter what tank you drive. Ofc i have a gunner and 100% certed prowler.
  7. Alkezo

The plural of anecdotes is not evidence. Unless you provide some real statistical data you're just blowing hot air. All of the data points to the Prowler outperforming the other tanks. KPH, VKPH, etc. All your subjective claims fail in comparison to real data.

Note that I am not saying the Prowler is overpowered. I am merely stating that the Prowler doesn't suck as some people are claiming.
    • Up x 1
  8. swisscowboy

The prowler has the highest VKPU. Yes thats a fact. But what kind of vehicle? Do you have this stats also?
    I have over 74 hours in my prowler. The lockdown ability is great on indar, but sucks on every other continent. Without lockdown you have really problems to counter another MBT, specific vanguards.