No More Teabagging?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by EazyDuzIt, Sep 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerox

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  2. WarmasterRaptor

HAHA!! :D Oh god, thank you! :D

A day in an LA's life.
    Last sentence is reference of course to the C4 suicide, right after spawning :p
  3. MaxDamage

Teabagging is a fundamental human right for gamers.

When your game developer takes (proven) fake gamers like Sarkeesian, and literal corporate 'ores like Zoe Quinn, this is not something to take lightly.

Freedom of expression is vital, increasingly it is important to fight off degenerate moralists who call themselves feminists, yet share nothing in common with the dictionary definition of the word feminism.
  4. z1967

/s?
    • Up x 2
  5. Yuukikun

So is V6, and yet SOE put it in the game themselves. It's a taunt, not giving the finger. To be honest, i don't understand how can people get so mad over it. When someone t-bags me, i just see it as an invitation for a rematch, and if i kill them back, then i give it back to them. There's no reason to get offended.

Look at focus light, he thinks team killing is a better thing to do than t-bagging. People need to seriously calm down over just a crouch spam.

And no, t-bagging is not meant to offend others. Not nearly as much as v6, and yet i don't see you guys crying over v6. If you get offended by it, it is simply your own lack of anger management, or maybe because you're not mature enough to control your ego.
    • Up x 1
  6. LT_Latency

Sorry you don't know what you are talking about. The most often use of Tea bagging others is and attempt to make the other player mad. It's a type of troll. Just cause it's doesn't work all the time doesn't mean that is not the intention most of the time

Further more, this is not even true, You can duck on top of players
  7. Yuukikun

you can crouch once, but then you can't stand back up untli you're like 2 meters away from a corpse/player. This is game breaking, and that's without talking about t-bag.

Also it's not because you think that T-Bag is to make others mad that it's a fact. Only the people who think that way actually get mad over it. It's like if you say ''soab'' to your friend, he will laugh because he knows you don't really mean it the serious way, but then there's always that friend who'll get mad at you even if you were joking around.
    • Up x 1
  8. Ender

Simple fact of the matter is that teabagging does not breach the TOA. Teamkilling does in fact break the TOA for Planetside 2. You can actually get a temp ban for intentionally teamkilling as you've advocated here. I find your arguments a bit odd, you go on about teabagging and why it's bad, and then condone tking ... as if it's your right to administer judgement and retribution on a player in your own faction despite your action being the only one legitimately against the rules and a form of harassment as defined by SOE's terms of agreement. Hypocrisy and double standards are great.
    • Up x 1
  9. Kryvakryz

I don't even know what's more hilarious, the people who whine about teabagging or the ones who whine about it's removal. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I hope we all agree that coding this was a waste of time considering the sheer amount of issues this game has. The inability to stand up after crouching will definitely become a problem in certain situations.
    • Up x 3
  10. phreec

Some people actually get bᴜtthᴜrt over getting teabagged? Maybe they should've done some more squats like teabaggers. :D
  11. Cyrek

We want our teabagging BACK SOE! WE THE MLG SYNDICATE ASSOCIATION WON'T TOLERATE IT
  12. Donaldson Jones

13. ThuddenBlunder

Most excellent. An 8 page manifesto on why SOE will use any other forums but these to communicate to the PS2 player base. Very well done.
    • Up x 1
  14. Nakar

I don't think this is a direct and intentional nerf to teabagging, I think it's a collision issue with standing/crouching generally. It's also responsible for the wonky behavior when you crouch near doors or inside windows. They've screwed something up with the checks for standing that prevent you from doing so in various circumstances, one of which just happens to be when standing on top of a corpse (and enemy corpses happen to have collision).
  15. DG-MOD-04

Please make sure threads created are constructive in topic and that the language used in posts abides by our Forum Guidelines.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.