No More Teabagging?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by EazyDuzIt, Sep 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Archiadus

Couldn't care less about not being able to crouch on-top of dead bodies but they'd better not remove the in-game taunt, when a derp assault tries to c4 my lightning only to fail and blow himself up I should have the right to V6 for that. :eek:
  2. Hicksimus

This is the kind of thinking that lead them to posting that recent profit warning where they said losses will be over double what was forecast. They need to pull their heads out of our.....no, wait!.....their arses and worry more about making a product worthy of spending money on.

Edit: nevermind, they may be over 4x bigger, everything is fine!
  3. z1967

Played a quick lightning round, got killed by a Heavy assault (such skill), proceeded to shoot at my body and attempt to move down/up. Looked very confusedly at my dead body. I remembered this thread and could only think "lol."
  4. FocusLight

T-bagging is a form of expression, yes. But merely having a right to expressing oneself is not automatically an excuse to do whatever one wishes and expecting others to go along with that.

I expect and predict reactions to killing T-baggers, but your arguing that those same T-baggers should not have a reaction to their actions, something along the lines of people like me shooting them. That's an expression too, by the way.

Unless ofc you want to argue freedom of expression for me, but not for thee, in this case, your right to T-bag and my lack of right to shoot you for that.

And once again, with the moronic claim that "if you don't like it, why don't you just leave the internet".

No. Hell with you. I will be on the net all I wish, and I will ALSO share my opinion as much as I please, AND IN ADDITION, I will also share my right of expression with T-baggers all I please.

And if you can't deal with that, then maybe you are the one who need to stop assuming you have a right to tell others what they can and can't do.

IF - IF - SOE has made it harder for people to T-bag, that's no skin off my back. I seriously don't think they did it to nerf T-bagging, more likely they did it to nerf crouching up and down over fences and crates etc. to take pot-shots at enemies, same reason they nerfed bunny-jumping and ADAD spam. No matter what SOE's done though, I'll keep on keeping on with what I do. See, while I may disapprove of the act, I have accepted long ago that T-bagging is a thing - I simply maintain my right to express myself in regards to my opinion on that thing.

Tough cookie if anyone don't like that.

Actually no. If I *EVER* accidentally kill someone I will apologize on the spot for doing so, and if I'm a medic, revive the dude right then and there. I do my very best to never kill any team-mates under any conditions other than ones where the victim deserved it.

T-Bagging is on the top of that list, but so is intentionally killing my outfit-mates and/or fellow TR. Alternatively, if you are a known alt of a VS or NC toon who will try to, say, C4 our sundy, I will ofc shoot you.

But outside of specific conditions and exceptions to the rule, I look down on TK'ing for a whole host of reasons.

Nice try on the shaming language though, but it don't work on me. In the case of you however apparently being called a juvenile T-bagger seems to hurt a bit.

Indeed. You T-bag in the vain hope that you will anger your opponent and get him mad, YOU WANT YOUR FELLOW PLAYERS TO BE MISERABLE.

I play this game to have fun and be entertained. The fact they your here playing it with me don't bother me, getting shot by VS and NC, while it can be frustrating at times does not bother me in the long run, because most of the time I end up with a positive K/D, and more importantly, achieving my goals. If you had fun in the process then that's A GOOD THING, because then perhaps you will be back tomorrow and we do the whole thing again.

I WANT PLAYER-RETENTION AND I HOPE AND WANT EVERYONE TO HAVE FUN, because ultimately to me I want to keep playing this game.

You on the other hand? Apparently you enjoy the misery of others. You want your opponent raging. you troll and you flame and you T-bag, in the vain hope that this other person, he won't be back. so that you "win" by getting the opponent to rage-quit, eventually.

So what is your ultimate goal? Declaring yourself a winner when your the only person left you have not trolled out of the game?

Miserable juvenile cretin, for your sake I sure hope not.
    • Up x 1
  5. DatVanuMan

I just saw your signature...
    You might be the ONLY person who has ever reached BR5 the way you have. Praise be to you:eek:
  6. z1967

I will take it to BR100 (some day, probably quit at BR80). Its annoying because there are so many opportunities where you could unleash hell but can't because you have obligated yourself to not shoot people. Initial plan is to cert out my medic and then my engineer. After that I plan to cert da bus and follow zergs. And finally I am going for support ribbons (assuming they exist) for all the support grenades, cause it don't get harder than that.
    • Up x 2
  7. Rellenar

I dunno that I'd call mimed sexual assault "childish."
  8. Hatesphere

I'm and truly interested in seeing how high you can get your XP/min without firing a shot.
  9. SinerAthin

I've actually never seen anyone Teabag anyone in my entire Planetside 2 career o_O

It seems like they could've spent their time doing something more important :p
  10. Morti

Then you should spend more time hunting BR100 infiltrators.
  11. SinerAthin

I do that from time to time.

Granted, that is from the safety of my Scythe :p
  12. Rogueghost

This change is going to be tons of fun when trying to take cover in huge cluster-**** fights with corpses littered everywhere.
  13. DatVanuMan

Well, at least you don't have to worry about your K/D:p
    I support your quest, man:D Good luck, brother!
  14. Winfield

Wut? I'm teabagging whoever I want just fine.
  15. Lamat

At the same time, aren't they talking about implementing cross faction proximity chat? What do they think that's going to be like?
  16. Hatesphere

I think my mute hot key is going to wear out.
    • Up x 1
  17. Yuukikun

Killing someone --> making them having to go through a death screen then respawning and also making them lose all that time is not expression, it's forcing your way to others. You're destroying their game experience and they can't just ignore it, since they litteraly died and lost time and xp over it. If you want to express yourself, do it in respect of other people's game experience.

So no you don't have the right to kill a teammate on purpose, and if you tell me that's what you do, maybe i should report your bad behavior.

You have no idea what you're talking about if you blame this censorship to nerfing crouch. If it were the case it wouldn't only be over a corpse.

Again, acting like a griefer is not respectful and legitimate expression.
  18. Yuukikun

Yes it's SOE's game and they own the private rights of this game, which means they can censor anything they want (like they already censor people giving bad publicity to SOE in their websites). But players have no right to force their ways on others. Don't misunderstand me.
  19. Corezer

fixed that for you...
    • Up x 1
  20. miraculousmouse

TKing someone will cause a lot more grief and misery as opposed to a tbag which will at most encourage the other dude to play better and maybe even return the favor.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.