Vanu OP?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ThebeastlyReckoning, Nov 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CartoonFace

Now now children stop fighting, My main is NC and of course i have tried all factions till lvl 50. And TR can't complain about Vanu they atleast have a good chance but NC.. I mostly now end up closing down because of how unfair the game is like this for example i was once with my blitz following a Vanu player he had no idea i was behind him the moment i started shooting he span round and nailed me like within not even a second i did how ever take his full shield and 3 quarters health.. Ever back attack iv came across vanu i have never been able to dodge it but i have many of times with TR. #Grammeroutthewindow
  2. squarebug

Try the Cyclone and hip fire headshots. shooting someone in the back you have a small chance of getting shot, its ok.
  3. Plorf

This thread is dated to 2012... that's some powerful necromancy.
  4. Allin

Yeah I remember, that over a year ago we were actualy winning something other than late night overpop-afterwork fights.

So, yeah, "Nerf Vanu" campaign worked preety well.
  5. Tyrant103

Strong Argument, much to debate.
  6. Diilicious

7. cruczi

Holy Thread Necro Batman!

Just let it sink.
  8. Bassett

Red is OP because Indar is red sometimes, it's also yellow so NC camo is OP. Nerf the EM spectrum.
  9. Xasapis

People have a point when they say that the default Vanu camo is a bit too good in night time (especially Indar) conditions. This is kind of obvious, if you play all factions.

Unfortunately, all this effort to make faction colours more prominent, is invalidated by custom camos that give to the player a neutral look (white, back, universal camos) or enemy faction camos, or even dark camos in general.
  10. Vixxing

Thermals are there for a reason...
  11. Xasapis

To make you a free kill for infiltrators, sure. My main is VS, by a gazillion more hours than any alts I have. Still, there is no reason to deny that there is a problem with FF identification in this game and Vanu default having it better during night time.
  12. OminousZ

Match their k/d ratio to everyone elses and that should give you a good insight....numbers don't lie...
  13. Scatterblak

Obvious troll post. Moving on...
  14. Champagon

Gah, there is a necromancer running around today.
  15. DG-MOD-04

Thread closed.
    • Up x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.