Cobalt lagging bad

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by AllyElly, Sep 9, 2014.

1. AllyElly

Massive lag spikes on Cobalt
    • Up x 2
  2. MrGrampybone

Yeah something is very off on Cobalt today. My latency seems fine but I still have lag
    • Up x 2
  3. klanderso Developer

Which zones?
  4. Naisha

I was ingame about 20-30 minutes ago. I played on Hossin and Esamir, and they were both suffering from lag. They were both very crowded.
    • Up x 1
  5. AllyElly

Only been on Esamir since patch (so can't speak for other continents), spikes horribly at random, hits 10k+ for a few seconds then its fine again
  6. t31os

It comes and goes for very brief periods, once every half hour to an hour or so(for me at least - didn't notice it a great deal). I've been playing on Amerish, Esamir and Hossin. Other players experience the same spike at the same time(people mention it in comms).
  7. HolyMohli

jep performance is really really bad - 1 vs 1 i almost die everytime.. cant do a $hit against... feels like delay

latency is fine ~69ms but there is something really laggy or wired on cobalt...

i got also shot by a guy, while i stood behind him oO ...

this server is so broken
    • Up x 1
  8. Komotz

This is what happens when you have TONS of players, and very little server maintenance.
    • Up x 1
  9. A3DELITIST

Exactly what guys have said here, in game "reports" an allegedly reasonable ping yet it feels like its seriously bad. Like said above 1v1 and you loose.

People are shooting me dead before they appear, hits don't register. Whole thing is a big fat mess right now on Cobalt.
    If you play as infantry its terrible.

I have played this game since beta and it has never been this bad in terms of lag, hits not registering and players not registering.
    If something is not done rapid to improve EU servers this game IS going to fall flat on its **** and Sony will be sorry.
  10. Schwiizer

I already made an post today, because i exprenience massive lags too. But since the valkyrie update.
    Here what i wrote:

So, do you exprenience the same lags like me? Or am I special, because so far I didn't meet someone with the same issue...
  11. Utrooperx

Hey, you got a DEV response!!!

(Tell me, how did you do it...?)

Greetings, Ms. Red Name Dev! Nice to see you communicating with us!

Please continue!

Thank you!

:)
  12. Evildrifters

LAG LAG LAG!

20-40 (200 damage) shoot to kill an enemy!

And Latency 60ms and FPS 55-60 (smoothing on) and it still LAGS!!

Edit: Play on Esamir
  13. Magicool

yup can confirm since a few days cobalt is getting high ping again had around 600ms today for quite some time
  14. Schwiizer

I don't have problems with high pings anymore. After the server merge it was a big issue but it seems like they fixed it, at least for me.
    But peole lagging through walls and the floor with a ping of 65 doesn't seem to be right!

I had these lags on Indar, Esamir and Amerish. I never played on Hossin so far...
    Mostly the problems start on fights of 48+, but sometimes it's not playable in a territorie with 12-24 players.
  15. TwwIX

The same thing was happening on Connery last night. We were experiencing atrocious rubberbanding and syncing issues all over the server. I logged out half way into an alert along with almost everybody else. It was unplayable. I hopped they fixed it by now.
  16. Pootisman

I had some nasty lag spikes too today. Ping goes up to 400ms for a few sec, then back to normal.
  17. Jur270

seems like i could not play today and tomorrow until they fix this :mad:
  18. xentrix

I have the same problem too my ping suddenly goes up on cobalt and comes back again.All i can see is flying infantry and vehicles and delay response from the server -_-

[IMG]