Server Maintenance For Game Update Sept 5

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacMarine

Nice Work after last update game crash when conecting to server.
    did a total reinstall same problem
  2. SleepingMonk

I do understand that there are emergency patches needed at times, but at least create a thread for it and put a message in the game launch screen about it.

I'm sure it's not,
    WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!
    WE HAVE A FIX!!
    LET"S APPLY IT!!
    all within a minute of sending the "Maintenance in 15min" in-game message.
  3. ucanobua

i did 69mb update in last 2 minutes... now i have really big issue about non-addressed error on client; it's not working i tried almost 5 times to connect to game but it's not working sorry.

i closed and restarted game client now 7 times, nop its not working i don't have any solution, idea or something but nop client crashed, crashing will crash...

so should i wait for new update or any costumer, dev person will help me for it?
  4. NCFelca

Exactly the same problem. Tried 5times to log in, but at 100% of the loading screen the exe crashes.
  5. bl33ping

Same here except I tried almost 10 times. Bad patch...
  6. GarryStutter

I restarted my computer and it fixed it. But thegame seems ridiculously bugged atm.
  7. sauna

I still can't bind "<" :(.
  8. Prostetnicdw

Super, once again a quality fix. Getting fed up with paying for this level of service...
  9. PtspManijak

Same here.
    The worst thing is that all these updates are done when Europe has peak hours. So many times when I am able to play I get this.
  10. masterryang33

Im in the same boat. Never crashed before, but thanks to SOE i do today.
  11. ThiesForReal

I am able to start the game and choose my character but when the continent is loaded the game crash.
    I tried it with other characters to and I also restarded my PC but I can't play.
  12. bl33ping

13. choplifterRESCUE

Were all crashing at 100% of loading the continent,
    controller still doesnt work, havent got to fly since the valk came out,
    response time from SOE is insulting to our patronage at this point.

I hate to say it about the best game out there, we would be idiots to continue to pay for memberships at this point.

its starting to look like
    R.I.P ps2
  14. masterryang33

WORD, I ended my sub last month and am regretting letting it go that long, OMFG patch was the last decent one.
  15. Haderon

16. NCFelca

Tried it but didn't helped yet :(
  17. Prostetnicdw

so, the create char, log out, log back in works. But, Cert points missing, SC missing. I'll give it a miss for today..
  18. ARIES666

only three letters, s o e. that's all:D
  19. ucanobua

i canceled my subs almost a year ago at that time i said something about bad patronage and etc... ps2 is a brilliant idea for game class but administration is really weak..
  20. RadarX

Going to go ahead and close this to avoid confusion with last weeks update.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.