Desperate Noobs

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MikeC0bretti, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Xasapis

I'm more annoyed by my own faction shooting at me and killing me, when no enemy is in sight.

"What do you mean you thought I was the enemy? That yellow green camo is universal, I'm no bloody NC!!! And yes, that helmet is custom, but it's VS ffs. Come on!!!"
  2. Morti

ya screw that guy for having the ingenuity to sabotage an enemy vehicle spawn area, where the enemies are most vulnerable.

you sound like a child "THATS SO UNFAIR"

war is not fair.
    • Up x 12
  3. Nitrobudyn

"This is how I play the game and how You also should, because my way is the only correct way"
    • Up x 8
  4. DrPapaPenguin

Pffft, quantity of kills IS quality of kills :p And if the enemy makes it easy and then rages it is a double win in my book. This isnt Chivalryside.
    • Up x 5
  5. Halo572

Well done you for getting an 'achievement' where I take it you were invisible in a title where they forgot to put in any counter for invisibility other than some ****** flashlight with a range of 1m.

Yeah, sweeping a whole tech base with a flash radar and torch looking for some invisible moron is great fun.

Bet you were crying seas of tears when Flash used to work with no rider or at the thought that an implant would show invisible/prevent one hit kill headshots?

Look at me, I can get 'achievements' when I am invisible and behind someone who can't see me.

PS2 achievements - designed for the console generation, press X to be invisible and pwn.
  6. CNR4806

You can't expect people who choose to spawn an ESF in a hotzone as a getaway vehicle, as opposed to simply hitting U in the spawn room and redeploy, to catch on with anything. They're beyond cure.

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  7. Iridar51

Care to elaborate which part you find so funny?
  8. MikeC0bretti

I agree war is not fair, and every strategy is allowed. Though you can fight like a man or like a ******. I choose the first option all day long. Btw.they should really do something with the responsivnes of the consoles, because I am struggling to enter it every time even without some " hard core strategist " breathing up my *** when I can not defend myself.
  9. Moz

I dont even know what to say.....

Firstly, make sure you have your loadouts pre setup dont be standing next to that console sorting out which guns to put on your battlebus.

Check the area on your way to the console.

I never ever get killed at consoles, and i use a lot of consoles behind enemy lines as I play Infiltrator.

Sod it im going the whole hog, if you are getting killed at a console this is YOUR ERROR, and in doing so you are indeed as the title states a "desperate noob".
    • Up x 3
  10. MikeC0bretti

Do not forget to check the chapter " Double d ouch 3 " in your win book :)
  11. Alchemist44

[quote="MikeC0bretti, post: 2909221, member: 182121"Though you can fight like a man or like a ******. I choose the first option all day long.[/quote]

So when you are attacking a base and encounter an enemy, you only shoot them when you are absolutely sure that he/she has seen you first, right? Because if he/she is attacking one of your teammates and is not aware of your presence, shooting him/her would be dishonorable and would NOT be fighting like "a man".

This is ridiculous.
    • Up x 6
  12. Pingonaut

Well, I guess the infiltrator class should be renamed to "Desperate Noob Class" then. Shall we do a traditional duel, instead? Let's meet in the alley at noon and we'll battle. Seriously, taking advantage of situations is being desperate? Yeah, people are horrible for playing the game smart. So unfair for poor children who enter consoles without checking their surroundings first. I'd love to see how well you do with that when you're playing.

Sounds to me like you posted this because you were caught off guard one too many times. Perhaps you should be more aware of your surroundings? Just a thought. Grow up, guy.

I suppose I should be considered a "desperate noob" by your standards, then. I'll be seeing you when you're in your console.
  13. Moz

+1
  14. Allin

The goal of the game is to limit or deny enemy strength.

This limits or denies emeny strength.

Would you ask your opponent in a game of chess not to take advantage of your sloppy move giving away piece without any exchange?

Don't be a baby.
    • Up x 2
  15. MikeC0bretti

Noob ? Maybe. Desperate ? No. As exception to many of you showing how skilled they are specializing to shoot people in afk mode.
  16. Moz

I presume your talking to me there.

See me at a console? I doubt it brah.... im on different server. ;)
  17. Pingonaut

No, I don't know who you are, and I was replying to the thread.
  18. Moz

If you are AFK...... REDEPLOY!

If you are AFK in the field, YOU made a mistake and you should and will get shot.
    • Up x 2
  19. MikeC0bretti

OK, end of debate from my side. I presented my opinion, take it or not. To kill someone in afk mode by console with celebration party for having a kill is for me really bizare, but people are different. Enjoy your skills :D
  20. Pingonaut

You're playing a game where factions fight each other. If you're at a console pulling more ammunition, a MAX, or vehicles, I'm gonna shoot you to keep you off the battlefield. It's not cowardly (I don't even know where you got that idea), it's not desperate, it's smart. If I kill you in a console that's an easy kill and I've easily taken you off of the battle. That's your own fault, get some situation awareness.
    • Up x 1