Infiltrator needs c4...

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Noremac_Kellcamer, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Noremac_Kellcamer

i find that Infiltrator needs c4... because he sneak up to enemy spawn points or vehicle and do nothing to them... plz give us c4!!!
    • Up x 1
  2. Jawarisin

No...
    • Up x 11
  3. Scudmungus

And by AK 47, I mean 'C4'..
  4. _itg

c4 for infiltrators really would be OP. It would basically necessitate a darklight patrol over every armor column at all times. I do understand the frustration of not having an AV option (heck, even medics get one), but this isn't the answer.

I think hacking driverless vehicles (but not deployed sunderers) would be a viable solution. That way a skillful infiltrator could assassinate the driver when he gets out to repair, then jack his tank. It would be a higher-risk, potentially higher reward activity than being a c4 fairy, and it's counterable with a darklight flashlight and/or gunner watching over the driver.
    • Up x 10
  5. FBVanu

Every class has some limitations.. Not having an anti vehicle ability, that is the Infiltrator's limitation.
    If none of the classes had any limitations, that would ruin the game.

It would be far too easy to go invisible and sneak up on vehicles.. TOO EASY.. thus overpowered.

I sometimes think that my MAX should be able to go invisible, and have a jet pack..... since other classes have those.
    but that is not a good reason, I think.
    • Up x 1
  6. DHT#

This game needs less C4, not more. C4 on a cloaking class would be even worse for vehicles than it is on the LA.
    • Up x 4
  7. Redwave

No...just no. For all other class it is a pain to get C4 on a vehicle, Light assault the easiest but it can still be a pain. It would not be fair for Infiltators to have C4 when they can just cloak in and out without any problem, they cannot be seen so easily, they cannot be seen with HS/NV scopes, they cannot be seen with thermal or night vision scopes so no. It wouldn't be fair that they could just in less than 10 secs kill a group of infantry or vehicle when it takes more time for any other class.
    • Up x 2
  8. Rift23

Wraith bombs, that is all.
  9. Merakov

Simply no...
    • Up x 2
  10. omni2

Infiltrators are able to hack an AV turret, this way they can go on AV duty. Infil = no limitations :p
  11. Moz

What about removing the AI ability of the main weapon and replaceing it with some sort of AV rifle?

That way you could totally change your Infil to an AV setup but loose your ability to kill Infantry.

EDIT: Also, no C4... thanks
  12. Pingonaut

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  13. Stinneyt

Oh, I havent seen this suggestion for a while......

Infiltrator needs C4 like MAX needs jump jets.
  14. Arkenbrien

Maxes also need an overshield.
  15. ohmikkie

No but I'll give them AV mines though.
  16. z1967

No, having Instantaneous kill (for vehicles) explosives on the invisible class is never going to end well. I would rather not have the Infiltrator class be that powerful against vehicles.
  17. AngersRevenge

You guys over estimate how much the cloak makes you invisible. It it easy to spot an infil while cloaked.

Any class can flank a tank and take him out just as easy as an infil with C4. Easier with a light assault. If there is a parked sundy your worried about it should have guards, or deployment shield, or people are constantly spawning from it and will kill the infil (who has less health than all other classes) before he has a chance to blow the C4. Just IMO.
  18. lawn gnome

i wonder how many different flavors of no this thread will collect. i am already seeing several creative ways to say that people disagree.

here let me try my hand at this.

I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
  19. oberchingus

+152
    • Up x 1
  20. DrBash00

I think TR maxes need 2 prowler AP canons... to be more effective vs vehicle....

PS: I agree with your request, of your infiltrator getting C4 if my max get a stalker cloak ^^
    • Up x 3