Debris and Teamkilling

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Person7man, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Person7man

I'll make this short because I feel these are 2 easy fixes that result in thousands upon thousands of deaths every day between the 2.
    1) Teamkilling. Ran into a guy who teamkilled me for no reason.... asked why, he said "you don't take enough risks" because I was afk in spawn room. Left, went to amp station where I was teamkilled again, twice, by a BR 9. Had enough so I killed him back (sorry) and then he spammed in yell chat report *my name* he just teamkilled me. At this point I was so sick of the game and the fact I was 0-3 without even seeing an enemy in the span of 1 minute.
    2) Debris. Sunderer/tank is about to blowmy harasser up. Get out in plenty of time. Run away to 20m of harasser when suddenly I die. On death screen I see a tire of my harasser glitching through the ground, killing me and anyone who spawns out of a sunderer about 10m away and runs in my direction. Really? Plus the fact that driving a harasser into a tank, even without c4 on it, can blow it up just by the debris glitching through the ground and doing 99999999 damage to the mbt. Debris should have all physics removed from it, just have it be an object that can be passed through, like other player models. Teamkilling should be a bannable offense and there should be an efficient way to hunt them down (other than stalking killboards.)
    • Up x 1
  2. Abomablenoman

On the subject of TK'ing, I once got TK'ed because another VS saw me shooting an enemy mana turret that had been abandoned (deployables directives, yo). He then decided that he wanted the turret kill for himself and proceeded to empty half his mag battery into my face, and then wreck the turret.

I was kinda buthurt. <-- multiply the first t x2

[IMG]

I can definitely agree with the debris stuff. Weird things happen around wrecked vehicles.

DEBRIS OP.
  3. DevDevBooday

Agreed about debris, its one of the most hostile things in the game. Should be changed.
    If we could just find a way to harness its immense power, Auraxis would be ours!

If teamkilling was a bannable offence then no one would get past BR10
    If you made exceptions for these players though then it wouldnt solve the problem much. Alot of people use low BR alts to go and teamkill people that kept killing them on their main.
    As it is, unfortunately not much can be done beyond stat stalking and reporting.