[DA]SentientOne 4000hr+ Account Banned for Cheating?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by SentientOne, Aug 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SentientOne

Account: *Please do not post your account name on the forums*
    Player Name: SentientOne
    http://www.planetside-universe.com/character-5428011263403909857.php

I've played since beta, am top 10 in play time, am world champion in [DA]. I have never used any cheat program for PS2 in all my time playing. I came back from vacation to find my account terminated due to suspected false positive of cheat program. Some of my friends including torokokill, and jaamaw were also banned in the past because of malicious reports from clans that hate on prominent players such as myself. Every BR 100 from mattherson knows me, and there are many probably out to attack members of [DA].

I've already contacted soe general account support, and they have told me there is more than enough "evidence" (which they can't tell me more about), that I have used an outside software to cheat. I use Teamspeak 3, and Overwolf only. I don't have the fortitude to start all over again, having spent half a year of my life playing and supporting your awesome game. Please look into the cheat detection software, as I'm sure it has made a mistake, and let me get back to the fight.
    • Up x 14
  2. penandpencilman

I can confirm that this is a totally legit player. I hope you can get this situation resolved
    • Up x 3
  3. VSDerp

contact dcarey on reddit so he can look into this. This has to be a mistake.
    • Up x 1
  4. Stormpaw

I'd be surprised if SentientOne was hacking or whatever, always seemed like a pretty straight up guy, fun to play against.

Unfortunately the same thing happened to one of our guys a while back, and all he got from sony at every turn was the big automated middle finger with no success :/

I wish you better luck than past experiences would say you might have man.
    • Up x 2
  5. Kanya

There's no chance of him ever using third party software. Loves the game too much to risk his account.
    • Up x 1
  6. Ribero

FreeSentientOne2014
  7. Odiogn

8. Who Garou

Posting your in-game name is one thing.
    Posting your account name on-line is just being foolish.

If you were "not playing" when your game was banned, I can only wonder if your account was hacked and cheats were used while you weren't playing.
  9. FliegerPanzer

Seems you got hacked. Check killboard when you was off + check if some morons edited vids or pictures or just sent bugged gameplay appearing like cheats (but I get bugs often and I see flying people around which I can hit but its bug everyone knows). I did not met you ingame (other servers im on) but as I checked and have read few about you, I can support you in getting unblocked. Best regards!
  10. Torok

I hope you get it back, this kind of stuff happens every now and then, shame if it doesn't get resolved too quickly
  11. MajiinBuu

I have NEVER seen him do anything suspicious! What kind of monster would do that?
    If my account was falsely banned, I'd probably start crying IRL. I'd have real tears, and I'm an adult. My throat hurts just thinking about it.
    • Up x 1
  12. WarmasterRaptor

I can't believe this is the will of Vanu. Must be some NC rebel who hijacked your name or some TR dictate that you were too stronk.

I'll pay the ransom and politically intimidate the responsible!! Pray Vanu that this is resolved quickly in your favor!!

On a more serious note :

This is dangerous "advertising" SOE. You'll scare your veterans if it's a random ban again.
    You guys REALLY need to work on your cheat detector.
    • Up x 2
  13. Jedesis

SOE's systems are ****, had the same happen to me.
    • Up x 1
  14. Jaamaw

SentientOne NEVER HAS NOR WOULD USE 3RD PARTY SOFTWARE TO HACK/ABUSE THE GAME CODE. This must be a total and complete error on SOE's part (wow what a shocker) AND MUST be rectified immediately if they want to instill our trust within their abilities.
  15. penandpencilman

SOE THIS IS BEYOND THE REALMS OF REASON, COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE I WANT THIS CLOWN BACK IN THE GAME!

[video]
  16. stalkish

Id hate to have my account banned, especially if id played for (on average) over 7 hours each and evey day since release as the op has. Would be kinda silly to spend that much time playing then hack.
    Than again it would be kinda silly also to ban such a dedicated customer on a whim, or due to 'lots of reports from haters' as the op implied.

Let us know what happens.
    • Up x 1
  17. Megaman3300

The fact that SentientOne was banned for "suspected hacking" is absurd. If he WERE hacking, don't you think his stats would be just a little higher? Unban him ASAP, SOE. This is completely unacceptable.
  18. WarmasterRaptor

Well, until SOE proves undoubtedly that he hacked, I will not believe he did.

But Megaman3300, a little careful hacker can work his stats at will to pass for a just above average good player.
    Stats are irrelevant. Only the real one shot troll will have exponentials stats.

To make it clear, by absolutely NO means do I say that it's what happened here.
    For me, until SOE proves it, they only stole his money and time right now, with a very random poor excuse.
  19. IamNotYourGoose

Tough break maybe it is just a temporary ban, would be nice if they'd show the evidence.

But in my opinion using your outfit as a defense is not a good idea. DA or any "prominent player" shouldn't get special treatment.

But if it is is a mistake I truly hope it is resolved.
    • Up x 1
  20. sagolsun

Once you get banned, you don't get unbanned easily. You need to send a bottle of good liquor, a box of fine cigars and a rose-scented apology letter, written by your girlfriend, to 'ol papa Smed.

Welcome to the club. Don't forget your complimentary BANNED FOR CHEATING signature.
    • Up x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.