So...no Valkyrie Pro bundle?????

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Desann, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Desann

SOE!!! I want to spend money on this game, more specifically the Valkyrie!!!

Give us a Valkyrie pro bundle with weapons and decorations!!!! PLEASSSE!!!

Thanks!
    • Up x 1
  2. zukhov

Don't tease them lol.
  3. LibertyRevolution

Why would they bundle the new stuff when they can make more money selling it piece by piece at the start to the impatient people?
    I wouldn't offer a bundle pack if I was them.. people that want it day 1 are going to pay whatever anyways..
  4. Desann

Because people like me will not buy it all piece by piece. Its my money...use it when I WANT! Whats in your wallet? lol

Although that flight of the Valkyrie horn is pretty dope.
  5. gibstorm

They they will wait until all the people who can't wait for a sale have bought everything, then offer sales to people like you.
  6. FieldMarshall

They will probably wait until more people bought individual items before releasing a bundle with everything in it.
  7. Bad News

gready is what gready does
  8. Desann

Then I too shall wait...been waiting...for so long...for Planetside 2 to become what its previous version was....GLORIOUS!!
  9. Smoo

Can I get a Valkyrie bundle that includes a working vehicle? Instead of the one they released?
  10. Maelthra

Yeah, SOE kinda screwed things up this time around. They're supposed to release a really OP vehicle so that everyone wants to buy all the stuff for it, then nerf it into the ground. Instead they're doing things the other way around this time :eek:
  11. CHDT65

A Valkyrie bundle !
    For buying what ?
    A poor gun you cannot even use yourself !