NC cowboy hat finaly tomorrow??

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Oberlion, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Oberlion

cant wait :mad:
    • Up x 9
  2. WarmasterRaptor

Damn! Nice cowboy hat!! Indeed, finally.
    • Up x 3
  3. M2_Bradley

Repurposed Headset...GIB NAO IT IZ MAI PRESHOUS
    • Up x 1
  4. stalkish

It actualy doesnt look as bad as i thought it would when i first heard about it.

Do the earpiece & shades come with the helmet? I asume they do.
    • Up x 1
  5. sindz

Where is the VS special hat? :((( You already got bandana, i want something stupid for the VS.
  6. Reclaimer77

Wow that's....that's just....LOL!

Make it so 1 headshot with any gun kills you when wearing that silly thing imo.
  7. ShockATC

but what could that be? An Alien-Head? (yeah, like in the movies)

TR- Commissioner Hat
    NC - Cowboy Hat (OMG! THAT is one good reason to play NC!)
    VS - ???
  8. Casterbridge

Don't be silly we line our hats with the finest armor.

All we need now is a lever action battle rifle and we'll be set.
    • Up x 2
  9. sindz

Actually its 2 hats for NC now - if this cowboy hat hits this patch.

Anyway, I just want something for the VS, like you said, cuold be the classic alien head:

[IMG]

http://4.bp.************/-AJViTYaso-w/T6MRKjgFTFI/AAAAAAAACnM/eSxXmd0BtkM/s1600/ARWDHead.jpg

There are tons of things you could do.
  10. KenDelta

And here I vow'd not to throw a penny more on this game , sigh , gotta charge 10bucks now.
  11. Reclaimer77

Do you like Pina Colada's? And getting caught in the rain??

[IMG]
    • Up x 7
  12. omni2

VS will maby get something that will make our heads look like an ipod (classic or nano look at wikipedia :p).
    all what we get does look like an ipod and has the funcionality of an apple product.

i m really jealous and will change factions maby only because of the Cowboy Hat.
    Give it a new meele weapon (a Whip) and play indiana jones music during you run away from a prowler that doesnt have any ammo left for that one shot he does need.
  13. Tito

havoc its the best can wait
  14. nubery

T-ray is such an awful art director. He's destroyed the NC image. What the hell is that havoc helmet doing in the game? Sure it looks cool, but it doesn't speak for the NC at all. Anyone who allows skull and hockey mask helmets to exists has no right to be judging player creations.

He's denying the beret, he clearly has no idea what the NC image is. It feels like he just approves whatever he finds looks cool. He's got TR and VS down well enough, but our quality control on NC is just lacking. Wasp helmet, what does that have to do with us? I can rant on this forever.
    • Up x 1
  15. Lamat

-pointy wizard hat
    -taped nerd glasses with a beanie /w propeller
    -magician hat and cape
    -Einstein hair
    -Band camp outfit
    • Up x 3
  16. Wyll

Could dual pistols be next for the NC? As a TR, I am still waiting for my "sack of doorknobs" melee weapon.
    • Up x 1
  17. Aander

Damn, a lot of those are nice. If I played NC, I'd be all over the cowboy hat, headset, and tanker helmet.
  18. void666

VS - Tin foil hat
    • Up x 4
  19. Morti

YUS!

Hats that look good and fit in the game like that tanker helmet is what I want more of
  20. Reclaimer77

Beret is stupid, come on. You can't even take a piss in Planetside without someone trying to shoot you in the head lol. You're being way too harsh. There is no "NC image". This is science fiction, your "image" is whatever they decide it is.