valkyrie weapon buff

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by KoS_Migitz, Aug 24, 2014.

1. KoS_Migitz

i tried out the valkyries weapons, the cas (explosive round anti infantry) doesnt have enougj accuracy or splash damage, im not the best shot but i aint pathetic and the cas is just to underpowered, same as all the other valkyrie weapons but the default is a beast, it deals out the dirt, way better than the other weapons, add more accuracy and damage to the other weps other wise i definitley wont be wasting my time saving up for the other weps when you have the default
  2. Pikachu

I thgouht everyone hated the default weapon and praised the laser rocket if not calling it overpowered.
  3. SkrimpBoat

Hopped on test this morning and tried everything out. It looks like they have made some changes to all of the nose guns including removing splash damage from everything. At this point the default gun is the only one that is useful followed by the missile. Everything else is crap.
  4. KoS_Migitz

the laser rocket doesnt do enough damage, you need 4 rockets to take out an esf
  5. M2_Bradley

But it's guided....
  6. Matt879

The wyvern's actually by far the best nosegun at the moment. It's the most accurate one, and when it comes to the rest it's a basilisk on steroids with fewer rounds / magazine. The hellion is only good when you're right next to the thing you're shooting, otherwise to many bullets miss and the wyvern outclasses it in dps. The missile launcher's intimidating and cool to use, but doesn't deal as much damage as you'd think. I guess the CAS might be nice as the splash damage helps it against infantry, but it's too inaccurate in its current state. The pelters are the same story as the missile launcher, intimidating but not as effective as you'd think.
  7. Admiralty

I think the guided missiles should deal a lot more damage. Seeing as how they're the main AV weapon and probably the hardest to use, its ridiculous that a hit on an ESF is only 33% health lost.