can't login on any EU server!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by DarioB84, Aug 24, 2014.

1. DarioB84

My launchpad works fine, but when I try to login on my charactor on Miller it keeps logging in till I close the game. I can loggin on emerald so it's just the EU server (both Miller and cobalt refuse to loggin properly).
  2. CryingDutch

Same problem here
  3. Bambasti

If you wait loooooong enough the login works - at least for Cobalt.
  4. JohnnyBftw

Stuck at the login screen too. (once again)
  5. Shaede13

cant login to cobalt
  6. \m/SLAYER\m/

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  7. FLHuk

John Smedley@j_smedley 21m
    Services will be gradually restored. For some it's up now. For others the route they take may be flooded so they can't log in yet.
  8. JohnnyBftw

just logged after 2nd time of wait, first time PS2 crashed and returned me to desktop after 10+mins of waiting at the log in screen.
  9. AeroS

on cobalt i also stuck at login screen, atm- after a few minutes my game crash(back to desktop)
  10. FLHuk

This has been an issue since Friday the 22nd.

There was a TSR post saying it lasted for 15mins posted hours after the problems started. Nothing on twitter, nothing on facebook.

Yesterday twitter was being used to inform.

This mornings problems were reported only through facebook.

Now we're back to twitter again.

----
    I wager £15 tomorrow we will all be notified via the medium of dance that the problems were fixed on Saturday morning.
  11. Maniaboo

Can someone switch it off and switch it back on again please.

I'm not just struggling with logging onto the server.
    The website and forums seem slow today too.
    Also the launchpad.

tested other sites they are all fine just Sony are iffy.
  12. bubbas

Same here, logging in . . .

SOE, please put in the same work on the actual game server that you do on your frikking payment systems since that is the only thing that works without any problems. This kind of crap is expected of all games for the first few months, BUT IT'S BEEN OVER TWO YEARS ! ! ! :mad:
  13. Tyrant103

Same problemo. Missed out on alot of double XP too.
  14. FLHuk

I really genuinely hope and pray the reason I can't get in is that paying members are given priority.... Please give them priority!

The very least you can do is let paying members play....
  15. HappyPappa

Cobalt ... from Friday 22 .... NO LOGIN
  16. UT40kGeodav

same crap different day , they want your money but don't give you the game.

double xp means lots more players online but SOE seem to thank nobody will play !!!! either that or they don't want the members to get the double xp

no i can't login into cobolt or connery
  17. bubbas

"You have been disconnected from the server". Three times in a row now after first having to wait for like 5 minutes to log in. Worst thing is that if this was any other kind of business than online gaming, SOE would be out of business and having lawsuits up their xxxxx.

This is completely unacceptable service and yes, I paid for membership so I definitely have the right to complain.
  18. bubbas

I wish it was like that. I've spent the last hour trying to log in and play with my buddies and just had the 5th "You have been disconnected from the server" in a row. Complete waste of my money and time.
  19. FLHuk

20. John4300

For the whole month ever since the merge the game has been next to unplayable on peak hours and now we got DDoS to boot ? Well, that's a month of membership well spent.

Hope you get this fixed fellas, sorry you get targeted by such.