Extra Medals after the 8/21 update

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by d_carey, Aug 21, 2014.

1. d_carey Developer

A small amount of folks may see some unlocked medals after this update. In an attempt to fix stuck Pulsar C medal progression, we unlocked more medals than intended. We're working on getting things sorted now and should have it resolved soon.
    • Up x 4
  2. Jaedrik

Man, what is up with the Pulsar C?
    It seems odd that it has so many problems. :p
  3. prolarka

Its not just the pulsar c. Tthe hades, nemesis and lasher also have problems. On my char i still didnt get my auraxium medals after 1160kills with them.
  4. stalkish

Its this high tech vanu weaponry, it just doesnt want to comunicate with the PS2 tracking system. I heard the scientists at vanu labs are working on the solution but the NC keep bombarding the place and stealing supplies so progress is slow.
    • Up x 11
  5. DaringNite

Who cares about Vanu lol.
    • Up x 1
  6. stalkish

exactly, we do like playing solitare on their research computers tho, the only problem is the magnetic coils in our guns interfere with the monitors too much.
    • Up x 8
  7. protegit3

Well, d_carey does :p
  8. vanu123

"Vanu don't use anything that isn't OP."
  9. Serith6

The lasher really has some problems too, I'd recommend removing the guns out of the game until they sorted everything out =P
    • Up x 1
  10. stalkish

LOL :D.

I believe i recall hearing the lancer having problems, probs best to remove that 1 aswel, just to be safe.
    • Up x 1
  11. YeaLoL

it doesnt log in i am playing nc on cobalt
  12. tluke

The vanu weapons have finally failed us!
  13. MeltedRhino

EU servers broken again, thank you SOE
  14. YeaLoL

Waited 4 hours that mainentance would be over : /
    And Now servers are down
  15. JackSparrov

yetkililer oyunu bok ettiler ne zaman server bakıma alsalar oyunun içine ediyolar böyle bir saçmalık olamaz
  16. Razeel

OMG op race have problems with something? my evening ruined, sony gl.
  17. Zer0G249

I'll have to agree with Prolarka on the Hades not showing any kill count or medals.

P.S. I see a lot of green from blue uniforms around here.
  18. pavelman

Tell you a secret. We need these virtual medals as the fifth leg of the dog.
    Now, more to the point. Why do I hang out when you select a character in the game?

I'm sorry if I hurt someone.........
  19. sucoon

i realy don't understand this medal problems. after my understandings of object orientated programming. every weapon has the same weapon class object with difrent parameters. so the whole class should be bugged.

*edit*
    can we keep the unlocked stuff XD
  20. Xebov

Im still waiting for a medal fix for my Solstice SF. Im stuck on a copepr medal and should have Auraxium allready. Its bugged now for ages and doesnt count towards the Directive. When are you going to fix it?