Server Maintenance for Game Update August 21st

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Aug 20, 2014.

1. RadarX

All servers will come down for brief scheduled maintenance beginning at 6:00 AM PT (3 PM CET). Be sure you check out all the Hotfix notes in the Game Update forum .
    • Up x 2
  2. ShortRovnd

"Biolab dome and shield collision fix"

I hope you got this right! Was the issue caused by a fix to the issue of certain assets being able to shoot through the dome?
  3. DatVanuMan

Nice little changes, and the directive memory leak fix should improve performance. Thanks, Radar! And thank Carey for me, too:D
  4. Bindlestiff

This is good news:
    • Directives should no longer lose objectives progress
    However, will the directives that got wiped be granted back? For some, this happened more than once and amounts to a lot of time and effort.
    • Up x 3
  5. Jeslis

"
    • Priority Deployment certification now correctly applies to squad leader again"
    Wat? Wat is this?
  6. Tyrant103

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  7. Bill

You get back home, and in that moment SOE turn servers off, not first and not last time, after what they cant find in those analyzes why on earth they earn less and less. But that is what happens when minority try to impose majority anything.
  8. Aaren

Thanks SOE.

But can the next one please include some sort of attempt at directly addressing the hit detection / lack of lag compensation issues.

My desire to enjoy this game, and inability to are causing me DVT.
    • Up x 1
  9. Jetsunstrider

I have one thing to ask you, LOWER THE KILL REQUIREMENTS FOR FINAL WEAPON DIRECTIVES! :mad: Like, I know it is supposed like the final medal... whatever its called, but really? 1160 some odd killed to get it? Like that is a big leap from the 160 of the 2ed last medal. I would of been fine with just 300 or even 500. but 1160? that is just insane. Anyone know what I'm saying here? o_O
  10. Alarox

So are we able to get the lost progress back? I guess we'll find out in a few hours.
    • Up x 3
  11. LavenderFennec

you have to araxium 5 weapons its nothing new for you to have to get that many kills for that medal they just are giving you more then just certs for doing it now
    • Up x 1
  12. schlotz

Nope. It should be something special. Every scrub can reach 500 kills :p
    • Up x 3
  13. Huzky

I just finish downloading When i played Server maintenance.......:(
  14. SynaptixBrainstorm

Good news!

Good luck! I hope it succeed as intended
  15. Iridar51

Good to know the issues with ping and directives are being addressed. I really hoped to see this patch this week, good to see SOE do not disappoint.
    [IMG]
  16. kszyhokiller

i wouldn't count on that - if it can be restored, it means it was in the database the whole time, if it was in the DB - it should not reset in the first place :/
  17. Loeffel

Okay - it only took years for this fix ...
    Will we get our progress back or any compensation?!
    • Up x 1
  18. PresidentFreeman

Looks like Briggs is down, site is still showing it up yet the in-game menu is showing it as down.

Nevermind, looks like it was just a giant server hiccup.
  19. kadney

You can also check the server status here: https://www.soe.com/status
  20. Tearloch

Just no. I dont want everyone running around with auraxium weapons/armour. You want it? Then go head on for it.