How can you see the upgrade progressions?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kite Carling, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Kite Carling

Quick question: how can I see what the costs and benefits are of various upgrades further down the 'tech tree'? E.g., how can I see and compare a vehicle's magazine size and reload speed upgrade costs and benefits beyond just the next level? I could swear you just hovered over the bubbles before.
  2. Bankrotas

3. Kite Carling

Sorry, but I can't find the costs and benefits of upgrades on that site. How do I check the cert costs and reload time reductions on a C85 canister for example?
  4. RHINO_Mk.II

Hover over each level box.
  5. Kite Carling

Like I said, that's what I used to do. Am I bugged?

Time for cache sweeping and reload I guess.

Edit: still no joy :(

Is this working for everyone else?
  6. RHINO_Mk.II

This is what it does for me:
    [IMG]
  7. Kite Carling

Ah, got it, thanks! You need to actually check one of your characters, not just browse the vehicle weapons.

Any way to do it in game these days?
  8. Razzyman

If you have enough certs to purchase the next level upgrade hovering over the purchase button tells you the benefit of the next level, if you don't have enough certs though it just tells you about the level you have. At least that's my experience in game now.
  9. dstock

No, the brilliantly redesigned cert panel/loadout screens got rid of this about a year ago.

I'm still pissed.