The only good thing about the new load screen

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kloz, Aug 14, 2014.

1. DirtyRoger

No maxes in the biolab-NC, that's why they lost it
    • Up x 2
  2. Nexus545

I don't know. Watching that infiltrator get destroyed is pretty satisfying.
    • Up x 2
  3. Asageh

Bio Lab fights = Best fights
  4. Apples

I'll just take a moment to point out that *ding* if you look to your left you'll see a VS getting shot in the face, if you look to your right you'll see a TR getting punched in the face, and if you look directly ahead you'll see an NC with a wounded leg being carried by two other NC who don't feel pressed to run for it and leave their buddy who would just come back as a clone anyway. (This is all just referring to the picture I'm making no statements regarding balance here.) XD
  5. Apples

While I have just made a similar statement I'll point out that getting shot in the face would very much still hurt.
  6. Jetlag

I cant explain why but killing infiltrators is always really satisfying, even when i'm in a tank and they pose no threat to me I hunt them.
  7. Rift23

It's satisfying even when you're another infiltrator. But, that's a heavy with the clamshell helmet because the finned one looks stupid.
  8. KnightCole

actually it looks like they won and are simply falling back from the wreckage so they dont get splattered by it.

I see a Vanu getting a face full of Gauss SAW and an NC guy in the back in a knife fight with a TR....im sure in the end they won that particular battle.
  9. KnightCole

and why do we still not have the helmet on the NC HA in the foreground? I wantz that helm. Though the Roughrider and other one ive got are cool. But still, its on alot of NC HA pics yet not in game...how does that work?
  10. AllEyesOn

That comes from the fact that most of the devs didn't even play the game, yet....
  11. Krokozor

he's not wounded he is AFK squad leader and temates carying him to next point so he may stick squad beacon
    • Up x 2
  12. iller

can't unsee sarah palin

Necromancer pays better ... fastest class to farm certs on in the NC, no less weapons lock
  13. miraculousmouse

Pretty sure that's the guy from the "death is no excuse" trailer.
  14. miraculousmouse

The soldier in the drop pod in the trailer looked very similar to the male heavy carrying the Chief.
  15. Trollensw

Tryhard mode activated:
    The guy that is being rescued IS the guy from the trailer, if you zoom in (I'm on mah cellphone :p) you can see the kinfe wound that the VS infil gave him.
    The guy to his left is the one in the drop pod.
    Dunno why the NC engi is with an Anchor/GD22s :p

The Scythe is totally going to farm them tough :p

Ps: On topic...... YAAAAY! BioLab destroyed! :D!
  16. tf2hero

MMMmmMMmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMmMmMMMmmm just got to love that terran rotbeer
    • Up x 1
  17. Atis

They didnt think about that. They have freedom to not think about stuff. Especially when they outnumber VS and TR combined, like at picture.

You drink that rotbeer yourself.
    Also, not oppressive enough for TR.
  18. Teshrrar

Like Emerald TR. So TR need a loadscreen too. Or an obligatory tutorial everytime a TR char login.