19 kills 19 seconds

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NeZeK, Aug 18, 2014.

1. NeZeK

:D
    • Up x 7
  2. jiggu

Why did it take so long before they even bothered shooting at you? I have never seen anything live where they don't shoot you on sight before even getting in range.
    • Up x 1
  3. andy_m

Wow! That was awesome... I always envy peeps who have the all out ballz to pull this off

If I tried this I'd die within seconds LOL :rolleyes:
  4. Sandpants

...and miraculously, it had no actual effect on the fight.

"Size Matter" TM.
  5. Jachim

Quick, someone start a campaign to nerf suicide bombers. Works IRL, works in game.
    • Up x 2
  6. Yuukikun

Actually the more people on the pad, the less people looking for LA c4ing them. Sometimes i can get over 70 (5+ runs) kills before they start looking up.
  7. VSDerp

emerald NC
    • Up x 2
  8. jiggu

Is it really that bad on that server? You're not the first to point Emerald out.
    • Up x 1
  9. andy_m

Aye, indeed, still... looks fun to me :D

I must say that I do try to tune into the sound of the LA jet pack and it's saved me a few time. Not always possible when there's lots going on though...
  10. Luke15g

Try doing that on Miller, I don't understand how so many people on US servers are that oblivious.
  11. Sandpants

Same.
    I can be sitting in a tree, amongst 10 other trees, covered by 34 branches, wearing deep blue camo and in the dark of shadows, and people still see me on Miller ALL the time.
  12. NinjaTurtle

I can confirm from the inside the we suck

Medic don't know what a medic gun is and engineers can't find the F button
    • Up x 3
  13. Pineapple Pizza!

I blame Waterson.

...well, I would, but the NC everywhere are known for having the worst pubbies in all of the galaxy's videogames.
  14. Nerdsinc

15. NeZeK

I actually die a lot trying those things, but the few times it does works make it all worth it
  16. \m/SLAYER\m/

Vanu camouflages - it confusing NC
  17. Casterbridge

I would like to say something against this...I just can't.
    • Up x 1
  18. RHINO_Mk.II

1 gun kill in 1 minute 25 seconds. Wow such skill.
    • Up x 1
  19. hostilechild

Holy tunnel vision batman.

Maybe i should play something besides NC, never catch TR/VS this oblivious on Connery. And i see the NC die like it there quite a bit too, LA c4 or infil mines and smg.
  20. Zenanii

The key is to be where you're not expected, people see what they expect to see. Several times I've run WITH a enemy zerg and it took soo long for them to react to me simply because nobody was expecting a vanu there. It's like some kindof deeply coded instinct: If it's running towards me it's a enemy, if it's running in the same direction as me it must be friendly.