The only good thing about the new load screen

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kloz, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Kloz

There's a biolab going down in flames in the background.

[IMG]

(P.S. Biolabs suck)
    • Up x 7
  2. Jertornas

Destructible environments would be quite something. Whole continent in rubble.. sounds fun.
    • Up x 1
  3. Prudentia

everyone knows the world will end if the terrain reaches a negativ Z-coordinate
    • Up x 2
  4. Velicc

Yeah, let's level a whole continent, we'll call it Indar.
    Oh, wait...
  5. AshHill07

Unfortunately the server itself will be rubble too when its explodes from all the extra work load ...
    • Up x 4
  6. MorganM

Best thing about it is the NC getting spanked and running with their tail betwein their legs!

Got rekt?
  7. Velicc

But isn't anyone concerned about the VS Infil with a LMG, or the NC LA with an Anchor?
    • Up x 2
  8. Aaren

Or just how much NC there is in this picture <_<
    • Up x 1
  9. Prudentia

VS Protos helmet
    was on sale recently
  10. PurpleBeefer

Ever since loading screen NC has global pop advantage erryday on connery :eek:
  11. FateJH

Probably to their benefit. Connery NC can't accomplish anything without catastrophically overwhelming population most of the time. Or help from Recursion.
    • Up x 1
  12. PurpleBeefer

you have a point there, recursion and X are the ones i see majority of the time witha bit of 666 devil dogs. but lately more randoms have appeared, its all in good fun. time to roll NC cause loading screen
  13. SuperMedicated

have you looked at the image at all?
  14. Ravenclaw

I always found the load screen to be rather wrong considering the lore.... if people respawn full health and fit, why drag off a wounded soilder when you can put bullet in his head and make him respawn fit and able to kick *** again?
    • Up x 3
  15. Bush82

as someone who plays NC the least, i like it. its a beast picture.

is that the guy in the middle from the cgi trailer?
  16. Dasubur

i wish you could drag your dead team mates to safer positions so a medic can heal them in saftey.

But i know people would just abuse that function to troll people.
    • Up x 2
  17. Jalek

So, they can accomplish things 2-3 hours per day? The VS are still over 50% many nights.
    Working swing shifts, I just log in for certs, look at the maps, and play something else.
  18. FieldMarshall

Why dont they just change the whole loading screen to a big NC logo?
    Stop beating around the bush SOE.
    • Up x 1
  19. Aaren

I hope we get something like this for one of the loadscreens.
    [IMG]
    You know - something nice and homely.
    • Up x 3
  20. Rayden78

Its obvious that the scythe is already aiming for the nc infantrists to farm them with PPA and Rocketpods