ammo instead to shoot

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by anitbot, Aug 9, 2014.

1. anitbot

engineer takes ammo when I shoot at the enemy

nice day
  2. Palkora

Yes it is a nice day, sunny too!

Now about your issue, I don't understand what you are trying to explain?

Ally engineer, enemy engineer, you as an engineer?
  3. anitbot

Hi Palkora,

I m as an engineer. May be it happens with the right mouse button.

Thank you for interest in.
  4. sneeringcynic

Ammo packs can be used by friendlies and enemies alike. If you are the engineer who threw the pack you can also collect ammo from it.
  5. anitbot

Hi sneeringcynic,

After a couple of shots on the enemy i keep an ammo packet in my hand.

Thanks for interest in.
  6. Atrixblu

check your control key allocations in your settings, perhaps you designated your right mouse button to dispense ammo pack.

alternatively I also when I die no matter what the character i dispense an invisible c-4 or ammo pack.
  7. anitbot

Hi Atrixblu,

I had already checked the control key assignments in their settings but i will check
    them again. I die because I can not shoot. Sometimes I can hide or run away myself.

Thank you.
  8. Greddy

If your class ability is binded together with the fire button, like medic or HA, when engaging enemies, I can see where your troubles are. Just separate these two action from the same button.
  9. anitbot

Hi Greddy,

I have no such binding. It only happens when i am targeting a near enemy with
    the right mouse button.

Thank you for interest in.
  10. sneeringcynic

I know I'm a bit late but it sounds like you have a keybinding issue. reset them to default and your problem should go away.
  11. anitbot

Already done. I have this issue since they added the ability to the f-key. As a workaround i
    can delete the ability-binding.