Scheduled Maintenance August 8th

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Aug 7, 2014.

1. ulceroso

Friday afternoon? Oh well, I hope it works nice and flawlessly. I'll not complain as I too like to just work inside my working hours and not sooner or later.
  2. eBlaise

Those few of us whom created characters on different servers with the explicit purpose of said characters (possibly of differing factions) would not share servers, and after the mergers end up with characters on the same server, are we out of luck, or is there a possibility of getting one of them moved somehow?
  3. Joay

Has that happened before as that would be quite unreasonable, to say the least (unless of course one violates the tos).

However, i wonder, is there any cert-benefit from having 2 characters on one server?

Ps: @ Tommy, pretty sure 8th as there was no downtime yesterday
  4. Joay

5. Lightredux

Are the servers still down? I'm quite confused with the time.
  6. 1Fuzzy

Put this link under your web-browsers favorites:
    https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php

And also 6 AM PDT should be in about 3hours 13minutes. And this is when they begin with the merge.
  7. 1NieMamPomyslu1

Hi Miller,
    You better prepare for the huge vanu zergs
    Also, to the NC, get ready for TR and VS constantly uniting against us
    (massive lags included)
  8. M4gn1

Hi Woodman,
    I don't think that is going to be much of a problem as the VS are a little underpopped most of the time on Miller. about the TR and Vanu uniting we will see. I am glad we don't have that culture on our server. It does happen but it happens on all sides it is not biased to one side.

Cheers.
    • Up x 1
  9. Pikachu

Out of luck until far in the future when SOE adds transfer ability, paid for.
  10. eBlaise

It's not biased on Woodman either, just there are some who like to whine about stuff being unfair, and portray it in a biased way.
  11. MrMartin

HURRY!! Someone Suggest to RadarX that SOE Implement 3.4 and 4x SCOPES to the revolvers!!!
    • Up x 2
  12. Kunavi

Hurry! Stop them before they warp at a point AFTER the Lib Patch! I want my performance back, I don't care how OP the Lib was, HONESTLY I'D TRADE OP LIBS FOR MY PERFORMANCE PRE-LIB PATCH!
  13. Tykune

I'm kind of curious why merging the EU servers would bring down the US ones as well.
  14. OpolE

These fools said the 2nd and 3rd August! And then they get their dates wrong, and its 2pm Friday and I wanna play. This better not be LONG!
  15. MaxDamage

Given that there is a server merge, I'm expecting 6-8 hours.

Because without the EU, there would be no US of note.

Edit: Maybe I should read the original post:
    "All servers will come down on August 7th at 6:00 AM (3 PM CET) for a brief maintenance period to complete the EU server merges. Downtime is anticipated to be approximately 90 minutes."

lol.
  16. MasterJohn99

Miller will now be most ative server, id say yay, but i'm not looking forward to it, get TKed too much as it is :( and as for ops, will only end in mass zergs lol
  17. BeckerDerBro

The MergerSmashes were on the 2nd and 3rd. And I think Merges take very long....
  18. MasterJohn99

oh i am Trixina on miller, Go 252v
  19. JimmySpike

so when should I come back and try log in?
  20. itschristalking

Oh wow server will be packed in prime-time now.