Before and After seeing the final directive tier

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DJPenguin, Aug 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valekyrie

omg, no one will care!!! kill, kill, kill!!! o_O
    • Up x 1
  2. Kcalehc

For the HA and the AA ticks, I wonder if the fixed turrets count...
  3. Latrodectus

See and this is what pisses me off the most, because I would never use the Lasher, and I rarely rocket primary players that aren't in MAX suits. So if I want to do my directive I HAVE to play like the kind of player that I despise.
  4. Pacster3

Ehm...no? As long as you use that rocketlauncher once in a while, you will get the directive. I think vehicle kills with players in it with your rocket launcher count too. If you don't want to use a rocketlauncher at all as a heavy...then...well...you are not using your class to the max anyway(that's like not using your repairtool as an engi or not using revive as a medic) so why should you get a directive that more or less says that you know what you are doing there? Granted, 5 out of 6 doesn't give you much of a choice(I would prefer 4 out of 6 and maybe increase the numbers a little bit therefor)...but still if you don't like one playstyle you usually can avoid it....and if you dislike more than one playstyle then maybe you should play a different class.
  5. Pacster3

6. Vortok

Hopefully this is a bug/oversight. They really should carry over. Probably the only real complaint/feedback I have so far on the directives system

I can only imagine the massive QQ fest we'd have if the weapon categories didn't have medals and any progress (or completion) for Auraxium medals didn't mean squat until you got enough gold medals (which you couldn't work on until enough silvers, etc.). Even as is, for stuff like a Lightning there's now an incentive to only Skyguard so much before the final tier because extra air deterrence won't count until the next tier. Same could be said for Liberators and a few others. It'll just promote some awkward playstyles.

Personally, I'm just glad there isn't a Triage directive for Medic, heh.
  7. Wyll

The Directives Tiers is starting to feel like a new way the devs have found joy to torment some players...

"Look at him squirm!... Let's make a requirement where you need 200 ram kills!... Look at him squirm some more!...."
  8. LineTrap

You know nothing of pain.

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  9. Bassett

Could they not have made all these shiny things retroactive? I could give a sh*t about grinding for weeks to get kills I've already got for a texture.
  10. Boildown

Then don't do it and go on with your life.
    • Up x 1
  11. PastalavistaBB

SOE's understanding of metagame = Give up life, just play our game, we'll take care of the rest.
  12. No Walking

It's total BS, you just from 160 kills to over 1000? I need to get 5500 kills just to get the final tier weapon...... That's bull ****.
  13. Clay

Im currently working on my LA auraxium. I now reached last tier. Well its going to take a while :D
  14. DG-MOD-17

Going to go ahead and lock this for being non-constructive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.