[VID] Making Gaming History with last nights Merger Smash

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Razeroth, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Razeroth

Congrats Miller,
    laters Woodman!
  2. St NickelStew

Was it larger than the earlier MergerSmash events?

The Waterson/Mattherson MergerSmash had 2,000 viewers on Twitch at the end.
  3. Nexus545

I hope they don't call the merged server Miller. It should be something new and fresh. I would say the same if Woodman won.
  4. AdmiralArcher

i wonder when everyone will realize that these battles were one sided? whoever played as NC won........the matched should have been TR vs VS only
  5. Razeroth

772 players in total.
    480 or something for the last biggest merger I think.
  6. LIKE A BOSS!

Proof NC OP. They need a nerf.
  7. Chipay

I'm sorry OP, but your claim is incorrect.

The biggest competitive FPS fight was Man vs Machine, where 500 players fought 500 players (1000 players in total if you can't do the math).
  8. St NickelStew

Was VS used in either of the European MergerSmashes ?
  9. Longasc

Yes, Ceres played as Vanu vs Cobalt, a VS dominated server who chose to play as NC in the server smash. And they won by warpgating Ceres... :(

That is... interesting. :>
  10. St NickelStew

Indeed
    Indeed! It suggests that skill/coordination is likely more important than faction differences.
  11. Longasc

Damn thanks for telling us. /sadtrombone
  12. Razeroth

People on reddit also pointed this out but the Man vs Machine could hardly be classed as competetive. It was more of a free for all. The game seemed hardly like a game at all too. More of a gimmick.
  13. FieldMarshall

Inb4 Woodmill is the new server name.
    • Up x 1
  14. Sghignifiss

I want Woodmill too. It's just too good
    • Up x 1
  15. Kociboss

We (Cobalt) played as VS against Miller and warpgated them during Server Smash.