Error NBE-1013

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by drizzaa, Jul 20, 2014.

1. BigBadBert

Same problem here. Can't log in, get the NBE-1013 error.
  2. NC supporter

Anyone here try reinstalling the game?
  3. ZerkerManiac

SAME RROR JUST RIGHT NOW.
    This game has been out for almost 2 years and there no way that **** like should be happening.
  4. CryoStratos

Bought 2000 Station Cash just a moment ago via Steam Wallet. 2000 Station Cash successfully appeared in my Planetside 2.
    Relog to switch graphics to ultra to enhance my buying and testing in VR experience.
    0 Station Cash. Panic.
    Try to restart the game. Steam suddenly implies I'm playing PS2 and I should close it first. There's no PS2 process.
    Kill Steam.
    Try to log in. Get error NBE-1013 several times.
    Steam still insists there's an open PS2 process after the game is shut down. Steam process killed to fix this.
    Launch PS2 Launchpad without Steam to log in. "There was an error completing your request. Please try again."
    No money,
    No Station Cash,
    No logging in,
    No game,
    Steam bugged.

What should I do?

5. Renuse

I just go it as well.
  6. Arod

Clearing Cache files has not effect.

Oh well, time for some FireFall.
  7. Irisyn

Same over here.

Tried to log out of the launcher and log back in and now I can't even log into at all. Gonna try clearing launcher cache but that's not working.
  8. KirthGersen

Same here. SOE please...
  9. Thunde333

I deleted the cache folder and now I get "There was an error completing your request. Please try again"
  10. \m/SLAYER\m/

looks like only Emerlad Medium , all the rest is Low
  11. Guthree

Error NBE-1013 // check
  12. MajorZbug

Same here, and clearing cache doesn't solve it
    • Up x 1
  13. Hghar

Getting closer and closer to leave PS2 for good. I love this game, but the constant errors and **** ups are getting on my nerves.
  14. muadru

I'm having the same problem
    I'm getting the same thing after deleting cache folder
  15. Kislany

Getting the same thing, can't log in.
  16. RuthlessMoose

Here's a fix guys!

Close the PS2 launcher, open up steam or your files with games in. Select a different game.

Failing that, apply "TakeABreak.cfg" to "BackToReality_Launcher" and launch game. I recommend the level where you go outside in the open and take a walk, or the level where you talk to family and relax.
  17. non7top

Same Higby nanites with test server.
  18. Mergatroid

You don't need to do anything, Cryo. The station cash disappearing is a side effect of the error people are reporting in this thread and is a display issue only. The same thing just happened to me. It will be there when Sony resolves this issue.

On the very unlikely chance that it isn't, create a support ticket AFTER you can get back in game and you verify that your SC balance is still 0.
    • Up x 1
  19. BanthaFodder

Good to see I'm not the only one having this problem...
  20. Vlad Archer

Nice friday prime time everyone:D
    • Up x 1