Earn the free Analyst Helmet

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by d_carey, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Bape

I think when the update comes out. Im still skeptical if I got the helmet or not I got total of 18 hours of testing while I have 3 hours testing the directive with 20 points.
  2. Afeltman

I don't know, I saw someone wearing it today.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  3. Afeltman

hah it took me 2 hours when I did it.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  4. Bape

are u sure that was the right helmet? in live?
  5. Haru

Guys this Analyst Helmet is coming out on the next patch.... no one has it on the Live server yet. GOSH~
    • Up x 1
  6. TwoOfFive

found a bug while playing earlier today. I was catapulted from a sunderer upon trying to exit the vehicle via the "e" button. Upon landing I died and it counted as a suicide. it only happened once and it was approximately 5 pm CST.
  7. FliegerPanzer

I think it was someone with Nightstriker helmet, or something like it
  8. Flint And Steal

Directives are working fine, new deployment system is good, now I want a helmet on FlintAndSteal1, on the ceres server. And I will continue to test out and feedback even after I get my helmet.

If the quick deploy controls could be space to quick deploy and E to change class etc. That would be nice as escape and return are quite far From WASD
  9. Carakalos

I don't think that saying "now I want my helmet .... I will continue to test out and feedback even AFTER I get my helmet" is the best method to get it. ;)
  10. MaxDamage

If you're TR, just buy CoffeeOutlaws new "Phantasm" helmet.
  11. Flint And Steal

one thing i really dislike is the new resource system the old one is better because we can stack up to 40 frags etc but now you cant. also if you pull a prowler (or other tank ) you may spend all your nanites and since you cant generate resource while owning a tank etc after it dies you wont have any so you are without grenades etc for a couple minutes
  12. Flint And Steal

same happened to me like 3 or 4 times
  13. Afeltman

It had
    NS on it, was definitely the analyst
  14. Afeltman

Positive
  15. FliegerPanzer

maybe compound?
  16. Lynoocs

it would had been great if i didn't get my progress backrolled, from 55 points to 15 and missing completed directives
  17. p33pl

Nope, i still do not like SOE.

As to people "abusing the system", i feel SOE has abused the community.
    I do not care about your helmet nor do i care about planetside or you.

Stop shafting people, and you might not get shafted and abused in return.

And just FYI, "coming soon" does never mean 2 years and up. I will most likely keep hating, but i feel better knowing you do not make money off my back cutting back on important staff, making ridiculous changed in the game effectively taking out commited and former loyal players.

You need to prove your worth, not vice versa but thanks for trying. Funny guy.
  18. NevarxTR

Way to be constructive to the thread! Honestly why are you here if you don't care about Planetside 2?
  19. SenEvason

Ever hear of Valve?
  20. Pyrode

Just a tip.

You really need to submit these thing in game (they have all sorts of extra recent data with bug reports in game, like the exact second it was submitted, what class/load out you had, customisation stuff, where you died, how you died, your spawn point, your spawn points location, a ton of stuff in general that you wouldn't even think of writing down in general).