Annoying Infiltrators of your server.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Parallus, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Bad News

Also to add to that, if there are no medics or engis around you notice it very soon but i almost never notice that we have no LA or infiltrators.
  2. Bad News

In towers? enemy is around the corner, don't need a dart to know that ;)
  3. TheAntiFish

There's a little more to it than that... but if you don't mind sneaky enemies running up behind you then you probably dont need recon darts. You'll be fine. ;)
  4. Bad News

Why would you care about one useless infiltrator in a tower with 48+ players? and if you don't know where the enemy will be i don't think you will notice that a dart is showing hte enemys on the minimap.
    A dart can be very nice to have if you are very few players, like 5 vs 5. But if you are 5 vs 5 i want 2 medics, 1 engi and 2 heavys i wouldn't want to change any of them for a infiltrator.
    If darts are so important for you to understand where the enemy come from then get a crossbow.
  5. Esteporg

The ones that begin to fire hackusations the moment you kill them. Specifically, I have in mind an infiltrator who was dropping (aurax'd) proxy mines down an elevator shaft next to the garage in a construction site and was absolutely immobile as I put a bullet in his head.
  6. TheAntiFish

Because they're the ones that always end up behind you dropping mines into large groups and tend to be the ones to end kill streaks.

Each to their own i suppose, yet i wouldn't discount the usefulness of a decent infil covering your back ;)
  7. KillSwitchWes

Nearly everything is food for HA...