What is QRY and why are they everywhere?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by xXkittyPurrXx, Jul 23, 2014.

1. WaaWaa

2. Hoki

They spend a lot of time making forum signatures and posting quips.

not judging, I do the same, only my signatures are OP and get nerfed
  3. Doomzzg

I miss Thundahawk.
    • Up x 1
  4. Flavo

The A2A airchav is the noblest of all, they are the kings of **** mountain. I hope these fine people continue to disrupt your farm until the end of days.
  5. Naterian

All you need to know
  6. rguitar87

Pylodictis olivaris
  7. Cyrek

That great feel when you detonate [QRY] antiheros MBT as he comes out and then his MAX afterwards, fresh tears harvested.
  8. Demetrios

Every dog has his day I guess, I'm just glad to be memorable enough for you to remember when I haven't played NC in almost two weeks, I don't remember it though, on any faction. Either way, death is cheap, people kill me all the time.
  9. miraculousmouse

Good thing they are on our side :cool:
  10. toastybanban

I love you guys already. An actual NC outfit making TR and VS 'QRY.' Please... come on Woodman.
    • Up x 1
  11. [NNG]WillTerry

I love flying on woodman. I love it so.
  12. toastybanban

I don't. I'm mainly an infantry player, and a decent pilot as far as maneuvering goes, but I'm still adjusting flight sensitivity to solidify my aim so I still often get stomped. I just roll LA and AI to milk my plane as much as I can and when I high BR shows up to stomp me, I practice fighting on them, bail when I inevitably get low, and use the knowledge gained (hopefully) for my next engagement.