LIBn is Recruiting (Liberator Outfit)

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by A Crispy Taco, Feb 21, 2014.

1. A Crispy Taco

Thanks for the report and I will be checking it out. LIBn does not TK so you can be certain if there was any TKing going on that the TKers won't be in the outfit for long :)
  2. A Crispy Taco

TK Case
    [LIBn] Battlegear vs "NolusWings"
    So after carefully checking several Planetside 2 stat pages regarding the TKing incident we see zero sign of intentional TKing from [LIBn] member BattIegear on that day or any day HURRAY! However... I do see about 8 TKs in a row against Battlegear on the same day you posted with zero retaliation on his part against that certain individual. :rolleyes:

Because I am not in full possession of the facts and because the accuser brought no screenshots as evidence I will not try to draw any conclusions from this information and I hope we can all move on with our lives in Planetside 2 in relative peace.

Remember kids TKing is still TKing even if it is done in "Self Defense" or to "Get even". Don't take the law into your own hands. If someone is teamkilling, trolling or harassing you report them to SOE :)
    • Up x 1
  3. PurpleBeefer

I flew with battlegear, I was expecting a full on TK fest, notrly. Glad to see this is cleared up. My tk's are 99.9% accidental, why with flying a lib and firing massive death balls from the sky, bound to hit someone accidently.
  4. Mkgrider23

I like these boys a lot. Good group of guys, and a good group of pilots. Always know we'll be facing some competent foes when we see that LibN tag. Props from R3K.
  5. A Crispy Taco

Thanks for the props :) See ya in the skies!
  6. PinkVoid

1+ great lib pilots/gunners
  7. A Crispy Taco

thanks pink