Disband the NC

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by =ADK= Turrican13, Jul 20, 2014.

1. =ADK= Turrican13

I posted this a few weeks ago, but I believe SOE needs to seriously consider eliminating the NC from Planetside 2.
    I come to this conclusion based on the following reasons:
    1. We are not an effective combat faction. When our best weapons are in the hands of support troops, it tells me that we are not meant to be offensive.
    2. We are not represented by any high level, dedicated outfits
    3. Pitiful numbers of lvl 100's compared to the other factions
    4. We are unable to go head-to-head with any of the other factions as our vehicles are underpowered both offensively and defensively
    5. one-on-one our like-classes are outmatched.
    6. New players to the game are choosing VS or TR, thus placing the NC in the death spiral of not being able to attract new members to the existing outfits
    7. Lack of dedicated Outfits who show up
    I, for one, am no longer satisfied being pushed around the map by any sizable force of enemy. At this point the NC is only there to give VS and TR their daily target practice. It has been common practice in Alerts for both TR and VS to both be fighting the NC because we represent the easiest kills.

I call on SOE to disband the NC and just make PS2 a two-faction game from this point on.

These are my own views, not the views of ADK.
    • Up x 1
  2. Pikachu

I said what what, what the faq? o_O

Remove a fCtion
    (?
    • Up x 4
  3. Church41349

Ya that wouldn't happen besides what would you suggest doing with all of the NC players that are already there? And you are ADK so your from Connery so you might want to look at [00] those guys are scary man you cant say there is no good high BR NC outfits at all.
    • Up x 1
  4. =ADK= Turrican13

Can you name one?
    I can't and I've been NC since the beginning. VS and TR fight ADK because we are the only organized outfit left. And we are going up against BR80+ all day.
  5. ColonelChingles

Wait... you're in ADK... and you're saying that the Connery NC are terrible?

Seriously... the only thing ADK leads in is numbers. They can claim to be the biggest NC outfit on Connery, and actually are the largest outfit on Connery overall including the TR and VS.

But that's all ADK has... numbers. By average SPH ADK falls to #46. And by average KDR, average VKPH, or average accuracy, ADK isn't even in the top 50. They're so bad they literally have dropped off the charts.

ADK is pretty much the equivalent of AOD on Mattherson. They've got numbers... but not much else. So you're not the exception to the problem, you are the problem.
    • Up x 4
  6. Bloodlustx

Pretty sure Recursion is a high BR outfit (Mainly BR100 from what I noticed in most of my encounters with them) and they rip new ones pretty easily depending on the fight.
  7. =ADK= Turrican13

Haven't seen them in ages.....
    my point being about all this is ADK are the only outfit I see running organised platoons and we go up against 4-5 VS and TR Outfits at once every time. And its not like you lot ever fight each other, just go after the easy kills like us.
    Tells me the NC are done.
  8. Scr1nRusher

what server are you on???????
  9. MrNature72

You can't just get rid of an entire faction. That's playing hardball with a handfull of stupid.

If you want to see a better NC, you need to work to change the NC. You can't just toss them out the window and call it done. That would damage the game beyond repair.
    • Up x 3
  10. qquqq

If nc = so bad play another faction, the guys I play against seem to do prety good, the weapons in the nc are my fav weapons, best scopes least flash. even the nano system weapons are NC style weaker versions with higher accuracy and ads bonus,
    your mbt has 2 of the best tank features in the game shield and lock make for stupid op 1v1, but hey as the name says, even if you change you'll still qq about the new faction,
    The worst thing about the nc is there colors make them easier to spot in most terain, and camo hardly helps, but most people say that means very little, as far as outfits are concerned, idk what to tell you i only play nc on west cost server and there awesome there. emrald I havn't tried but they seem formidable to me,
  11. DatVanuMan

The NC has some of the best players in this game, their playerbase is the friendliest in the game (I wonder who's the meanest--->Red guys, or 85% of them, anyways), and their weaponry is the most unique. I think the NC deserves many buffs, though, because what you say is true. Most of the people killed in this game's history are in fact NC.
    • Up x 1
  12. TriumphantJelly

Troll post .. OR:

We are not an effective combat faction. When our best weapons are in the hands of support troops, it tells me that we are not meant to be offensive.
    God saw anyone? Razor? GD7F?
    We are not represented by any high level, dedicated outfits
    I pity you, my dear WASPless friend...
    Pitiful numbers of lvl 100's compared to the other factions
    ???
    We are unable to go head-to-head with any of the other factions as our vehicles are underpowered both offensively and defensively
    ... I lol'd, I won't deny it.
    one-on-one our like-classes are outmatched.
    o_O ... :D
    New players to the game are choosing VS or TR, thus placing the NC in the death spiral of not being able to attract new members to the existing outfits
    If anyone is having problems with new players, it WAS the VS; All factions now get a good influx of newbies.
    Lack of dedicated Outfits who show up
    ???
    • Up x 1
  13. Akashar

Come on CERES, we have maniacs. God I hate them.
    • Up x 1
  14. Nehemia

There is nothing more amusing than the Command voice-channel during Alerts on NC, Ceres.
    • Up x 1
  15. DevDevBooday

Usual complete lack of consideration for other servers.

My servers NC is doing bad, disband entire empire for the whole world.
  16. Akashar

OP will tell you that you have an usual lack of consideration for his server.:p
  17. Vikingo

Apparently there is nothing but an empty void outside of US borders.
    • Up x 1
  18. Tbone

Are you stoned mon?
  19. GlueHead

Useless post. Not bother reading it.
  20. G34R B0X

as true as it is, that the NC is loseing steam and there are ALWAYS more vs and tr than us... i for one will NEVER give up my freedom, OR my bonus check, you sir can go to the void!