TMG-50 Atrocious Sounds

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Schwak, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Schwak

I don't know what it is with this gun but I myself can't use it if my sounds are on. I've also had friends tell me the same thing. Like, the sounds throw off your aim in this strange way because of how the daka sounds. Maybe the audio file was synced wrong so it makes the bullet fire sound between shots or something? I can't put my finger on it but I know that the second I mute the disgusting noise it makes I start getting 4+ K/d scores.

Anyone else have this problem?
    • Up x 1
  2. TheBloodEagle

I haven't used it in quite some time since I Auraxium'd it over a year ago but I did like the newer sound when TR got an audio update. I'll have to check again to see if it's bugged. I remember there was a similar issue with the TR SMG's that took a while to correct; the Armistice sounded faster than the Hailstorm so it gave it an odd impression.
  3. Manetheren

I preferred the old TMG sounds as well.
    • Up x 1
  4. Thovargh

I loved using the weapon before they changed the sound. Now I hardly use it anymore because it just sounds wrong
  5. Klondor

I don't see why you're all griping, i LOVE the new TMG-50 sound.
  6. cruczi

I don't even know what it sounded like before, but the current sound is nice and punchy. I will never use the weapon though because it lacks a flash suppressor and doesn't have angled recoil.
  7. KnightCole

I pretty much hated the TMG50 period. I managed to suffer through the pain that was Auraxiam on it, but something about it...

Its stats say its alot like a GD22S, which is a decent gun..but you use it and its a different monster entirely. I didnt like it much. I will grant, it was pretty accurate, but it just seemed to be relegated to strictly 40m or beyond, much closer then that and it gets itself porked brutally....which is odd considering the GD22S, I have ***** people in melee range hipfiring it...

And yes, I think it sounds like its going to rattle itself apart everytime it fires.....
  8. IberianHusky

Still not as bad as the MSW's sound...
  9. Pikachu

I'm never using TMG again when playing with sound, same for AMC.