[Video] Dogfighting a Magrider with the Duster. Yes you heard that right.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by EGuardian1, Jul 15, 2014.

1. EGuardian1

This is the first (you could almost call it a trailer) in what I hope to be a series of the hilarity and awesomeness that is flying a Duster Liberator.

I HAD to get this up quickly though, it was so random and awesome at the same time.
    • Up x 9
  2. Paragon Exile

That Mag driver is hardcore!
    • Up x 6
  3. EGuardian1

TheRoflmaocow or something. Yeah he was pretty awesome to pull that off. Even nailed me in mid-air with something - not sure if it was his FPC or Halberd.

Stuff like that keeps me doing derpy stuff because it's hilarious.
  4. SeanFree

That was absolutely amazing...who says Magriders are harder to kill air with, they can fly :p
  5. ajma

IB4 Magrider OP
  6. LIKE A BOSS!

7. Tommyp2006

In B4 all those people who insist that mags can't do this anymore.
  8. Maelthra

People asking for Magrider buffs clearly haven't discovered the secret art of flying :eek:
    • Up x 4
  9. EGuardian1

I KNOW RIGHT? That's why i was "He's crazy, can't do that anymore' and then "HOLY CRAP A TANK IS STRAFING MY PLANE!"

BTW, this WAS taken tonight, so it's not an old vid. Magriders can still do crazy awesome stuff like that.
  10. Alarox

That guy is awesome. Although, it is disappointing how a tanker that skilled is still easily killed by a Duster/Bulldog.
    • Up x 3
  11. EGuardian1

I dunno, if he didn't have that Reaver on him as well he might have got me. He missed me 2-3 times very closely with his FPC, and I was a bit dumbstruck that I didn't bother coming from an angle he couldn't hit me. Could have very easily gone the other way.
  12. \m/SLAYER\m/

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  13. Jachim

That is some baby back bullsheit right there. How do you ***** about the Mag being underpowered when you can do that.
  14. GhostAvatar

Obviously someone has been watching Eska at work and tried to copy it.

• Up x 3
  15. Zombekas

• Up x 2
  16. EGuardian1

Magriders are probably the funnest tanks if you don't treat it like a tank, rather a hovercraft.

Especially when they're invulnerable :)

17. BetAstraal

Yep, it's a shame most VS treat Magriders as tanks and stay on the road like 'nice people'. They're not OP or UP at all, only misused when considered UP and a complete surprise to who doesn't know their real capabilities when OP.
  18. PrimePriest

***** what? Next time I see some purple dude whining how his Magrider is UP, i'll show him this video (well of course as typical Vanu he'll say that climbing vertical hill is totally not an advantage).
  19. Erilis

This is amazing.
  20. EGuardian1

HE ALMOST KILLED MY DUSTER LIB.

Admittedly this was a rare occurrence. but a GOOD Magrider Driver will find ways of adapting and WINNING. Just like how I use my Reaver as a harvesting sickle for Burster Maxes on Landing pads.