Horrible game !!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by x7xBillyDaKidx7x, Jul 13, 2014.

1. ironeddie

Are you being intentional obtuse? I didn't say your router.
  2. NC supporter

It is outrageous although this game was a bit PC demanding in the first place so you got to have a decent rig from the start.
  3. EliteEskimo

That was my bad lol. That being said my FPS doesn't randomly go down by 5-10 FPS because nothing significant has happened on my end to cause such a decrease in performance. I'm not alone in this performance decrease recently from what I've seen on Reddit too.
  4. ironeddie

True. I've definitely taken a dip in performance really since hossin was released. And my rig hasn't changed. But it's hard to say what's going on. I'm getting these random latency spikes like a lot of people. So this issue with level 3 is likely intermittently affecting me.

My fps is probably consistently 10fps lower than it used to be. Which thankfully is playable still on my system. But I also sonetimes get huge drops down to the low 30s or even 20s and that never used to happen. In fact on my current system I wasn't getting an fps that bad pre omfg.

I get the feeling their are a lot of little things, not all soe's fault, currently lowering overall performance.
  5. FieldMarshall

Wth. Either exaggerating or everyone you fight is hacking.
  6. x7xBillyDaKidx7x

My rig
    Falcon Northwest
    I7 4770 K 3.5 G 4 c with hyper thread unlock
    32 gig rip ram
    M4 250 crucial SSD sata 3
    Nvidia EVGA 660 TI 2GB pcie
    Asus z77 mb
    120 mm liquid cooler
    win 8.1 pro
    Should have no problems playing this game. I stay solid 60 fps all the time .
    think my problem is crap internet or the hit detection in game is crap one of the two !!