[Suggestion] Missed Indar :/

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by VonStalin, Jul 11, 2014.

1. VonStalin

Blocking Indar from ps2 is like blocking dust2, inferno, nuke, aztec, office & assault from counter-strike just to force ppl try different maps, what would happen? CS would die. Why take away what people liked so much?
    Once it is unlocked everybody rushes to it and locks again.
    I want one server with Indar only, please.
    Don't get me wrong, Hossin is good, but sometimes I want to have easy gameplay, just to have some fun.
  2. Axehilt

Variety is the spice of life, friend.
    • Up x 6
  3. RHINO_Mk.II

Continent Lock working as intended.
    • Up x 5
  4. VonStalin

yes, it is. Locking the game for some ppl of some sort.
  5. ironeddie

Oh for fraks sake get over it.

Anyway on woodman indar has been open for use several times since continent locking came in.
    • Up x 1
  6. Pikachu

This is more similar what the game is supposed to be like. It's on "the freedom you used to have", it's "the freedom you should never have had".
    • Up x 1
  7. Rift23

You forgot 2fort.

• Up x 2
  8. JesusVoxel

Indar being locked is the single best thing to happen this game since performance updates.
    • Up x 4
  9. PurpleBeefer

Im glad this came around, i hear the moaning and groaning from people when indar unlocks and saying we have to go back there. mainly we use it as a lolmap but i enjoy hossin and other maps as well.
  10. Hatesphere

you know servers used to rotate maps right?
  11. Canno

Dust 24/7 [NO AWP] 0/24
    • Up x 2
  12. Luke15g

Except this isn't Counter-Strike, this is Planetside (A shell of it anyway) and continent locking is bread and butter material.
    • Up x 1
  13. Captain Kid

why even lock continents. give whoever wins the continent the bonus and reset the continent.
    And merge even more servers so we have 2 or 3 cont locks at once at prime time!
  14. Latrodectus

WELL THEN THANK GOD THIS ISN'T COUNTER STRIKE THEN, HUH?!
    • Up x 1
  15. Alizona

ABSENCE MAKES THE HEART GROW FONDER
  16. gigastar

Ill be more open to the prospect of "missing" Indar when basically all of the tower bases are reduced to a smoking crater.
    • Up x 1
  17. Pikachu

Why you hater towers? :(
  18. Flag

The Indar locks have reminded me of how *** Esamir is.
  19. Scr1nRusher

this isn't a "suggestion"
  20. Nexus545

Continent locks are essential for faction tactics. Tactics make up most of the game (if your faction actually uses tactics). Although there is still some work to be done admittedly.