[VS] Sentinels

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by KiddParK, Aug 6, 2012.

1. mrmoneda

/salute Sentinels
  2. KiddParK

Always love to hear from our good friends over at Xen. Hope to see you guys over in East after the character wipe!
  3. shinjorai

Hey kidd was good talking with ya'll earlier. See you guys on himalia. Quantum Dawn's got your back.
  4. KiddParK

you guys are heading to Himala? it's official?

WOOOOT, this is going to be crazy fun.
  5. Jokah87

You guys seem like a fun group, once the servers reset I will go to Himalia and try playing with you guys.
  6. KiddParK

we're trying to figure out where we want to make home with our buddies.
  7. Ayollet

Home is where the lazers are.
  8. KiddParK

Home is apparently LEDA this go around.. we look forward to working with our fellow Vanu Allies there.

See you in the field.

kp
  9. ParanoiaComplex

These guys are legit, good times!
  10. Stadulator

All I've got to say is that this is one of the coolest outfits/guilds I've been in for a LOOONG time! The members are laid back but get the job done and the leadership is fantastic.

More pie and punch biches!

VS + Sentils on LEDA = PWN'GE!
  11. [62nd] Mara Kaid

12. Jepaul

13. Bean Delphiki

Great guys, real fun to talk with and very organized.

-Ender
  14. Ayollet

Come, grow your own purple face armor!
  15. Berkut89

16. Inviso

The glory of the Vanu has shown it's true power.

Come join the Sovereignty on Lida, and faceroll some TR scum!
  17. JusticePS

Been enjoying my time with these guys. Leda, ho!
  18. Thentar

We are having fun on Leda. Maybe to much fun. Last night one of our guys climbed to #2 in the leader boards and that was with like 3 hours of weapons lock do to all the VS toons that where Made to run scythes into our Lib while he was bombing and I was flying.

So we started having him fly while he was weapons locked. Thanks to him my liberator now has night optics (75 certs) and I'm almost ready to buy my dual photon pods.
  19. KiddParK

last time i checked the forums, you will most likely have a LOT more TR targets on the ground to bomb...

on the opposite side of the coin however, you may run into a tad mor mosquitos before too long.

both are good things.
  20. KingdomOfHawaii

Aloha Nui Loa <bump>