European servers are getting merged

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NinjaTurtle, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Cinnamon

Huh? I can't remember every EU server but Ceres only merged once more than a year ago and Miller has not merged at all yet.
    • Up x 1
  2. Longasc

As long as the servers don't get named like "Emerald" or similar mineral gemstones like Aventurine, Agate, Amethyst, Beryl, Carnelian, Chrysoberyl, Diamond, Diopside, Garnet, Jade, Jasper, Lapislazuli, Larimar, Malachite, Marcasite, Moonstone, Obsidian, Onyx, Opal, Peridot, Quartz, Ruby, Sapphire, Sodalite, Sunstone, Tanzanite, Tiger's Eye, Topaz, Tourmaline, Turquoise ... I think you get my point?

Here is a list of suggested names based on dwarf planets! ;)

Ceres (just keep it), Pluto, Orcus, Eris, Salacia, Sedna, Makemake (<- oh please, not!)

Spalding and Walsh are two names from PS2 lore I would like to suggest.
    • Up x 1
  3. ironeddie

...and shoot.
  4. ironeddie

I think obsidian is good. I'd happily play on obsidian.
  5. Razeroth

:p shot-gun
  6. Pootisman

Are you sure the servers can handle that many people? Primetime during the double XP event on Cobalt was pretty laggy. About 1300 players were online. (Accoring to http://borderlinetactical.net/rsnc/world-population/)
  7. Canaris

So who gets Werner and who gets Jackson.... o_O
  8. Pikachu

Back in mars 2013 Cobalt (and all the others probably) had more than twice the population we have today.
  9. T0x1s

Name the new server Mallery if Ceres is involved. Bring it back!!

Also dafuq are some people saying here? Merg Miller? You are not supposed to merg the highest pop server to another one. You merg the low pop servers so they becomes high pop servers.
    Some people...
    • Up x 3
  10. Regpuppy

Well, at least with this one you could skip the cheesy motto in exchange for a *****in' theme song.

11. Pacster

So what? Same counts for Cobalt. So Cobalt would be best with Woodman. =P

Seriously...at the end the Vanu on one Server will be happy and those on the two others servers can basicly stop playing cause they will be outnumbered even more.
  12. Pikachu

But I want Ceres. :(
    • Up x 1
  13. RHINO_Mk.II

Esamir crashed last night.
  14. Pacster

For sure. I mean, currently NC has it easy on Cobalt due to numbers.
  15. 3punkt14159

I just wanna sai it clear, i am not against a merge, i just want to sai that ps2 is loosing users all the time, ,.. the should solve that problem,.. otherwise in a year its game over,..
  16. ajma

SOE should give options for names and the winner gets to choose.
    • Up x 1
  17. Tyrant103

yay.

I do hope I don't get 4 of my characters on the same server though.
  18. Scorponok

good idea to call the new merged server Werner like the old one from PS1 eu.Bad idea to merge Woodman with any of the other servers..its the server that doesnt need it.The other realms needs the merge alot more..
  19. Iridar51

It's actually a pretty beautiful thing:
    [IMG][IMG]
  20. Nehemia

Could merge with Ceres, and it wouldn't be so easy because of the numbers when you're faced with the combined zergs of Vanu & TR on the same continent. Best part is when you look at the map, populations of VS vs. TR are pretty much 1-12 people fights at maximum, while they are zerging NC with everything they have.